who has photoshop/image editing experience?

Started by Ethan, September 12, 2014, 17:45

Ethan

Im wondering who here has photoshop or other image editing experience because I want to update my signature and I like Sardarji's one and it was made by Falco but he hasnt been on the forum for a couple weeks..

Sardarji's signature:

it just reminds me of the DVD cover Vinny and I made.  I just want to know who can make me one from pictures I'll provide you similar to the layout of his?

DVD cover art
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=37451.msg210966#msg210966

Baron[DTU]

just tell me what you exactly want and how big it has to be

Quotary

I can ask Falco like, right now, on this exact moment to make one.

Only thing you have to do is supply screenshots to be included.

Edit: Actually just spoke with him, if I forward him the pics he will make one for you.  :)

Ethan

well I would like Falco or whomever else wants to help me.. I figure I would ask anyone else because he hasnt been on forum since end of July

plus I would need to take pictures

Quotary

Quote from: Ethan on September 12, 2014, 19:49
well I would like Falco or whomever else wants to help me.. I figure I would ask anyone else because he hasnt been on forum since end of July

plus I would need to take pictures
Well, I speak to him everyday, he isn't into SA:MP anymore (neither am I, not sure if anyone noticed..) and is playing different games, but if you send the pics in a PM on the forum I'll forward them to Falco and send you the end result. (doesn't take any longer than a day I'm sure)

Ethan