News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[REQ]Any good ENB

Started by Gameboy, September 07, 2014, 19:13

Gameboy

Someone got good ENB series not to high because of not having such a good pc post them here + screens pleas?

nyolc8

What specs do you have? There is a new (released just today) enb setting which is awesome, but only works nicely with nvidia cards: http://gtaforums.com/topic/736359-relsaenb-mmge/
If you use "project 2dfx" then it's epic at night times.

Ethan

Nyolc, did you ever figure out how to fix the black screen issue.. I download the enb but like your post on gtaforums, I have the black screen as well, just wondered if you found out how to fix it

nyolc8

No, but it's just started to work for me lol. Try to remove the enbseries/effect.txt.ini file, then start the game, then put back effect.txt.ini. This was the way it started to work for me. (Don't ask why this worked, error 404: logic not found)

But I deleted that mod because for me (and also for the mod creator too) the new ENB breaks the car light textures, and they not lightning up properly. I think this is because of ATI/AMD VGA.

Ethan

I cant even get it to work at all :(   wonder if the icenhancer things will ever work as well