MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Ethan

pimp car not intended but lights underneath the side that light up during the evening or low light would help people navigate around the car.. LOL

nyolc8

I can't make that much controlable lights with light coronas and light shadows. (Well, I could make with some cleo scripting but I'm not planning to do that for now.)

Ethan

OK, your stretch is still awesome

:like: :like: :like:

nyolc8

wheels done (was pain to make it lol), tweaked exhaust pipes, also tweaked the chrome materials a littlebit (for example I think the grill looks better now), the dff is ~450kb now:

(the fuel door on the daylight screenshot are just a bug - the texture bug I'm having randomly - in my game, it will look normal for you)
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/IUpVJ#0[/imgur]

I'll try to make the front yellow lights less yellow when they off, then I make damage parts, then vlo, then (if needed) finetune the shadow, then it will be done. (and maybe I'll make those rear foglights)

nyolc8

front lights made less yellow:

edit: this setting broke the blinker texture.... so stupid game engine... if I set transparency below 100 (255 is max) then the texture is simply invisible -.-

nyolc8

I tricked the front yellow texture problem with remapping the blinker to a white light, and now it actually looks better then before when the blinkers light up:

(btw I changed the chrome texture yesterday, and removed the sun from it)

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/MA0WF#0[/imgur]

Ethan

just wondering [hide=is this a bug?]

nyolc8

Ethan

maybe its the angle of the picture but the tire seem to look like its off center, looks like its rubbing the back of the front fender there
[hide=possible bug??][/hide]

nyolc8

It's just the image, the wheel is in the middle. (checked it in zmodeler just to be sure)

Ethan

GeneralLee

Nice work..Keep going!

nyolc8