nyolc8

Remapped/retextured rear lights, and recreated rear license plate lightning:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/x6Uie#0[/imgur]

nyolc8

aaaand it's done, in the final steps:
- damaged parts done
- refined front bumper shape for a more boxy shape
- small refinements on the side chrome strips

I'll do some more tests, finishing the newer version door script, and after that I'll release this.

SergeantSavidge

nyolc, can I suggest something before it's released? In the last screens you showed us you've used the light texture from the Cheetah (the circle one). I personally think it would look better if you use the texture found on most vehicles like the Blista Compact and ZR-350 for example, because those cars have one "line" of rear lights. :)
Why not Savidge?

AzureSpeed

well acutally the zr 350 has square rear lights but the blista rearlights are indeed one line and it would look bit more realistic and better on the car than the cheetas rearlights

SergeantSavidge

@up
yes, you're correct. but I was on about which cars the rear light texture was most visible on, so nyolc8 knew which rear light texture I meant. sorry if I wasn't clear enough.  :D
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

I choose the circle light to "emulate" the light of the bulb. Look some images about real life lincoln towncar and you'll se how it looks like. Not the whole thing lights up, but only it's middle where the bulb is.

AzureSpeed

well maybe modernize it a bit and make the rear and front lights to look like LED stripes xD nah just jokin :P

nyolc8

I won't remap the rearlights. Btw this model have tuneable exhaust (exhaust_ok element) but in game it's not tuneable. Strange.

nyolc8

Video:
1:electric antenna
2:electric sunroof
3:electric wall between front and rear seats
4:lights

nyolc8