Reserved parking slots

Started by Tyzee, July 21, 2014, 00:41

Tyzee

i thought i'd be a great idea if a player can have his own parking slot (not just infront of his house), the player would have to pay lets say... 1million and the slot is his!, only he can park there, or he can let other players park there as well, he would have to renew the slot if he wants  to keep it for renewing it would cost him lets say 10k/month since he would already pay 1 million for the slot (similar to base) I think its a great idea, can you tell me what you think.

Dobby

No. Its unfair to others that don't have that much money. Use a normal car park.

If you find someone is parked in your spot and blocking access to vehicles. Ask an admin to restore the offending vehicle, or restore your own vehicle, since the server will (most times) unspawn it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!