Roadtrain v2 work started

Started by nyolc8, July 20, 2014, 14:55

AzureSpeed

really nice of you to make a modernized RT of the good old RT keep up the good work,
oh and btw if you dont want to forget your ideas write it down into a word dokument or on paper just a tip ;)

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 21, 2014, 00:40
i like it.

can you put twin stacks (2) on it.

keep up the good work.  :like:
What is a stack?  ::) :D

Quote from: xzibit1 on July 21, 2014, 01:52
nice :D can u make a version without the rear fenders?
I don't even know if I keep the current rear fenders or not. I only worked on the front yet. I'll modify the whole rear chassis.

Andy[RO]

nyolc8

I made roadtrain four-seat with working back doors. And the character actually was sit in the sleeper cabin. But then when I wanted to get out, I got opcode spam and crash... stupid samp xd

Taz_Brock

Stacks or the exhaust on the back of the truck

My Phone lol

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 21, 2014, 13:38
Stacks or the exhaust on the back of the truck

My Phone lol
I can't do that because the smoke would come from just one exhaust... The double exhaust specified in handling.cfg and that's a no-go in samp.

I had to totaly recreate the top of the sleeper cabin because the original model had so strange poligon set there which made impossible to build in windows into that. the collision for enterable cabin basically done, the cabin will be much more smaller, but it will be accessible from both sides. it will contain a bed, some table or kitchen stuff, a tv, and a cabinet.

Taz_Brock

That's OK I have CLEO mod and I have smoke with both of them. And works with sa-mp.8)

My Phone lol

abeceda

I would too love to see two exuast (that was also mine suggestion which I wrote in other topic) but I totally forgot about smoke and agree with nyolc8 that it will look ugly - like only half of the engine working. If its supossed that roadtrain have just one exuast, then it'll have just one. Sorry TAZ, but not all players have CLEO and mod you're using.

Please give us more screenshots from WIP process, wanna see how you're progress with cabin and interior entrance from rear side doors. And keep the fenders on rear tyres, as original Mack Titan also have it.

Eurobeat

awesome :D

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 21, 2014, 00:40
i like it.

can you put twin stacks (2) on it.

keep up the good work.  :like:

If you could just make the model with the 2 exhausts that would be sweet as sugar cookies at a weekend pool party :P

nyolc8

I don't want to make the mod to depend on a script to look good. Btw I could make additional smoke built into the model... but then that would smoke all the time, even when engine is off :D

Joci

Taz_Brock

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 21, 2014, 16:22
I don't want to make the mod to depend on a script to look good. Btw I could make additional smoke built into the model... but then that would smoke all the time, even when engine is off :D
ya that would be cool I think.

My Phone lol

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 21, 2014, 17:40

My Phone lol
No, that won't be cool. That would be really weird

Taz_Brock

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 21, 2014, 17:48

My Phone lol
that's OK ill stick with CLEO sorry if I bug ya. Keep up the good work.>:D

My Phone lol

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 21, 2014, 18:55
Quote from: nyolc8 on July 21, 2014, 17:48

My Phone lol
that's OK ill stick with CLEO sorry if I bug ya. Keep up the good work.>:D

My Phone lol
I won't do dual exhaust model, that's what I'm talking about...

Sleeper cabin:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/2dUWC#0[/imgur]