News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

ENB water fix for SAMP!!!

Started by nyolc8, July 12, 2014, 15:09

nyolc8

I just found this today on some gta site (will find it again to link the site here too) and it should fix the ENB water effect on SAMP. Can anyone test this? It's just an asi script. I tested and didn't worked for me. SAMP just crashed on loading screen. Maybe because I have some exe/mods that doesn't compatible with this. If it's working for someone, please share your game exe version and mods that you used.

Download the fix

edit:
WORKS! Just turn off flickr.asi to get it work!

edit2: okay, it's really buggy, for me it randomly works and randomly dissapears, also it affects the whole game visual somehow... maybe it's just because some of my mods...

nyolc8

Wizzer

Lol, you just found it? :D
I saw this 2 weeks ago
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: Wizzer on July 12, 2014, 15:57
I saw this 2 weeks ago
Yeah, did you get it to work nicely? For me water only visible if I look into the direction of SF or LS. It's changes by the view angle.... I don't get it why it changes because of that :D... Tried original timecyc, disabled all other asi mods... changed every setting in enb, but same problem.

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 12, 2014, 16:27
Quote from: Wizzer on July 12, 2014, 15:57
I saw this 2 weeks ago
Yeah, did you get it to work nicely? For me water only visible if I look into the direction of SF or LS. It's changes by the view angle.... I don't get it why it changes because of that :D... Tried original timecyc, disabled all other asi mods... changed every setting in enb, but same problem.
I didn't install this since it doesn't work with flickr.asi and I don't wanna remove it.
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Shake

Seems like there is no water...

nyolc8

Quote from: Shake on July 12, 2014, 21:30
Seems like there is no water...
Thats' because I have deep set to 0 and quality set to 2. I could get blue dark water by set quality to 0 and deep to 1. Deepness didn't do anything for me. But I removed it because I couldn't fix the problem that water only appeared when I looked to LS or SF.

Rubber

I don't really get it. I've had water like this in my ENB for about 4 years now. How is this different/better? I'll post a pic of what my water looks like if I remember to haha.

nyolc8

Quote from: Rubber on July 13, 2014, 17:31
I don't really get it. I've had water like this in my ENB for about 4 years now. How is this different/better? I'll post a pic of what my water looks like if I remember to haha.
In SAMP, the ENB water visually gets a completely solid color (same as sky) for 99,9999999% of people. This asi script is to fix that.

Rubber

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 13, 2014, 18:39
In SAMP, the ENB water visually gets a completely solid color (same as sky) for 99,9999999% of people. This asi script is to fix that.

All i had to do to get the transparent water was to set the quality of the water to something other than 0. However, it lags me a lot when I have it enabled lol

lKingdom

Anyone have the link to download the ENB?

Wizzer

Quote from: Killer... on July 13, 2014, 19:22
Anyone have the link to download the ENB?
[google]ENB for SAMP[/google]
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

Quote from: Rubber on July 13, 2014, 19:03
Quote from: nyolc8 on July 13, 2014, 18:39

All i had to do to get the transparent water was to set the quality of the water to something other than 0. However, it lags me a lot when I have it enabled lol
Then you are in that 0,0000001% :D

lKingdom

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 12, 2014, 15:09
I just found this today on some gta site (will find it again to link the site here too) and it should fix the ENB water effect on SAMP. Can anyone test this? It's just an asi script. I tested and didn't worked for me. SAMP just crashed on loading screen. Maybe because I have some exe/mods that doesn't compatible with this. If it's working for someone, please share your game exe version and mods that you used.

Download the fix

edit:
WORKS! Just turn off flickr.asi to get it work!

edit2: okay, it's really buggy, for me it randomly works and randomly dissapears, also it affects the whole game visual somehow... maybe it's just because some of my mods...

I downloaded this fix it works randomly, it's a shame because it is very beautiful water, and enb everything is solid and ugly hehehe

Ethan

I just wish I could find an ENB type mod that I like and works with xfire