News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

back after a long time

Started by ishwin, June 15, 2014, 08:08

ishwin

hello,
i have been a regular player before i left....i had to leave the server becuase of my schools graduating year...before that i had worked very hard and i had 300+ scores....with all due respect i want to ask that can i please get my score back??? because i dont remember my cash so i cant ask for it but my score was 300+...its been 1 year that i left but it is very difficult to get the score back....it would be really kind of u if i get it back....
thanking you,
Ishwin

TheSandman

Quote from: TheSandman on June 15, 2014, 08:50
If you did not login to your account for 180 days, the account is deleted. And you cannt get your score or anything else you had back.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

ishwin

cant i even just have enough score back so that i so not have to start all over again like jus 100 score???i need it very badly...just check my form registeration date that will confir that i am an old player....

TheSandman

It doesnt matter, we cant give you any score, nothing. You have to start again from 0.

ishwin

LOL it just ruined all my intereset after an admin himself told me that if i post an application theni will get it...and i am not asking for any cash or houses, just asking a little assist of 100 score

TheSandman

Quote from: ishwin on June 15, 2014, 13:34
LOL it just ruined all my intereset after an admin himself told me that if i post an application theni will get it...and i am not asking for any cash or houses, just asking a little assist of 100 score
Who told you that? They are wrong, if your account is deleted from inactivity, you will not be refunded if you decide to come back. House, cars, score, money; its all gone. Start again. End of story.