SalomAo ban appeal

Started by SalomAo, May 05, 2014, 02:01

SalomAo

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 2014-03-02 22:49:04
Reason of ban: breakin
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I was not playing at the time of the ban, let the account (AFK), my cousin (login: xFernandO) came into my account without my permit. He was sleeping in my house that day. I left the computer for a few minutes, and he came into my account did some missions, when I returned to the room, he was getting in to it I let that throw.

I was not watching him play. When he came out of his business, and later I went into my, I received the post ban, do not know why he does not have my password was just on my account since I left (AFK), just do not know the reason for the ban . And for this reason I think I was unfairly banned.
I do not cheat, and do not know what happened, I love the server. I wish I could go back to play. Thank you.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

GeneralLee

I think admins would ask you : "What took you so long to post this ban appeal?"

SalomAo

Because I did not know how to publish, and asked a friend for help ... I also discouraged at the thought of being banned ... leave aside, stop playing. But I really want to get back to playing, so I'm posting now. I'm not good with English.

:-\

TheSandman

You and your friend are unbanned.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)