News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Cb Channels (irl)

Started by Chauf, May 05, 2014, 00:41

Chauf

hi,

I am Trucker in Real life and in Holland (The Netherlands) is the main channel 19 (same as cvt), if i drive sometimes hear other than dutch people talking on cb but long talks not small really annoying, but i think the didnt know its main channel in Holland. My question is if u know the channel from your country place it here like: The Netherlands - Cb 19

And no i do not wear a Turtle suit in Real life!

Ty,
Mr Turtle

ihatetn931

It's channel 19 here in usa as well, but i think california is different and it's channel 17, It's been awhile so i could be wrong

Calvingreen17.

When my dad and I hit truck stops, we'd hop on Channel 7 and shit talk some other company drivers. Especially CR England, Crash n Roll Stunt Team (CRST International), ihatetn should know what I'm talkin about lol.

Older and wiser

Vinny

Polan and fr are 19 too, i think its just a common thing around the world
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

TheSandman

11 is our main channel, but you shouldnt chat in it, from there you go into another channel. 1-8, 31-38 are off limits, as theyre for repeaters.
http://www.uhfcb.com.au/40-Channel-UHF-Infomation.php massive fines are in place here as well, somehow lol.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

GeneralLee

In Romania 22 is the main channel!