News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Problems connecting to server

Started by Dogbeak, February 19, 2014, 00:39

Dogbeak

Hey guys, i've been trying to connect to the server for a couple days now and it is always coming up with HostName: (Retrieving info...) server.convoytrucking.net:8888
Address:  server.convoytrucking.net:8888
Players:  0 / 0
Ping:     9999
Mode:     
Map:     
I have checked other posts and i am on samp 0.3x and my connection is working fine.
Also on http://www.convoytrucking.net/index.php?show=info it is always coming up saying "Server is currently OFFLINE. Please wait until it's restarted"
I was playing on the server about a week ago for a day or so and then everything just seemed to stop working?
Help would be much appreciated guys and hope to be trucking with ya'll soon :)

Dobby

Also on http://www.convoytrucking.net/index.php?show=info it is always coming up saying "Server is currently OFFLINE. Please wait until it's restarted"

Its offline.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dogbeak

I know this. But CVT has been down for me for a week or so now? I used to play a while ago and this problem never occurred. Is it just me that can't connect for this time or is it a general problem through out that server?

Ethan

if CVT is offline, there is nothing we can do, you have to wait and be patient until its back... Volt was in the process of moving stuff around, maybe something happened, we dont know

Dogbeak

Ok , thanks. I thought i was one of few having this issue.
Hopefully see you guys trucking soon!

bazingashane0

Ok it seems the server is back online so you should be able to connect now  :like:

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?