News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Server restarting the whole time!

Started by joey_br, February 17, 2014, 13:57

joey_br

Hi friends, I need help. I usually connect to the server and start working with fuel today, while delivering the dst server resumes where I can not finish the delivery, al the game goes to the beginning of the server screen. Do not play with mods, my vehicles are original game, already uninstalled and installed the game and samp, but my problem continues. This started a few days ago. I hope you help me, thank you! ps: do not speak English, I'm using a translator.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

TheSandman

Make sure you are using 0.3x, not 0.3z :) we have not updated yet.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

joey_br

Forgot to mention, I use samp 0.3x, and my internet is okay, someone has gone through this?

sardarji

Your problem is that you timeout very often ? you loose connection with server ?

If yes, its your internet. I have same problem...

Twido

I had the same problem yesterday and it is not my internet because everything else that was connected with the internet worked fine.. Blame the server, not urself

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Mr.Me

Quote from: Twido on February 17, 2014, 17:47
I had the same problem yesterday and it is not my internet because everything else that was connected with the internet worked fine.. Blame the server, not urself

Agree  :like:
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...