[Release] Great Dane Reefer/Dryvan (Artic Trailer)

Started by RaceRX, January 04, 2014, 09:45

RaceRX

Hey, So, ive decided im gonna start releasing some of my mods again. Not all, But a select few. I have 25+ Trucks, and 10+/- trailers laying around and I found my few select favorites. So those are pretty much gonna be just mine besides the trailers, ill be kind enough to release the good ones.

Any edits requested to be done, will NOT be done for free. I will gladly do it for money (If allowed must run it through an admin still). NOTE: if its not allowed i wont be doing any personal edits for players.

Heres this great dane spread axle, its extra is a refrigerator thingy but i have no pics of it and frankly im too lazy to go get pics of it. Also doesnt help the servers down.

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Duw1B[/imgur]

Download below!
https://www.mediafire.com/?2mylchcccelk6l9
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

sardarji

Share the truck too. It will be perfect combination. :))

Trailer is awesome :so_much_win:

Gameboy

Ethan

Quote from: sardarji on January 04, 2014, 10:38
Share the truck too. It will be perfect combination. :))

Trailer is awesome :so_much_win:
or something similar to  it

RaceRX

I dont think im allowed to share this truck a friend made the cab for me and he isnt a nice person lmao i have some other setups like this. Ill release a good truck for it and talk to the guy abput allowing me to release this
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

sardarji

Quote from: RaceRX96 on January 04, 2014, 19:22
I dont think im allowed to share this truck a friend made the cab for me and he isnt a nice person lmao i have some other setups like this. Ill release a good truck for it and talk to the guy abput allowing me to release this
That would be great :))

RaceRX

Meh fuck it i put a bunch of my own work into re making what he gave me basically it did nothing for me anyway woulda been easier if i had re used the original tilt top and flatend it. So ill release my w9 tomorrow and just take the ass chewins ima get from him since i cant get ahold of him

Nice