News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT's plan in 2014

Started by mlwu10, December 31, 2013, 13:24

Benny

Yes more ways of donating and how about more types of VIP like diferent bundels, you pay more, you get more. Is that possible?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rahail

Quote from: TheSandman on January 03, 2014, 10:43
Quote from: Rahail on January 03, 2014, 09:56
Remove OneBip because it charges 175% extra fee. Its useless no one would like to pay so much ...

Add something new so everyone can donate easily, I would love to donate every month since its only HK$20 (2 Euro). I have Paypal and connected with Bank Account but it charges $200 to put money in Paypal.
Some people use OneBip because they dont have bank account/paypal accounts so, its ok if you have to use it. But i believe the 175% fee isnt set by Mick.

What else is there to add? Suggest it yo, btw. It doesnt cost money to add money to PayPal, it should just take it straight from your account (i have a debit card linked, not my bank account) so i dont know if that makes a difference.
I know its not set by mick, Now in PayPal if you wanna add money, first you have to send money to "PayPal" then they will transfer to your PayPal account. And oversea transfer fee is $200 from HK (I dont know about other countries). I dont have debit/credit card. well its different shit here.

TheSandman

Youre not doing something right then.
Just leave your paypal account with $0. Go buy something with paypal, your paypal account should take the money needed (exact amount) from your bank account into paypal, then onto wherever you buying something from. Ive never been charged extra for buying stuff anywhere, including donating to the server, buying stuff worldwide on ebay using paypal, (including hong kong, united kingdom).

Dont transfer the money into your paypal account first.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rahail

Quote from: TheSandman on January 03, 2014, 11:09
Youre not doing something right then.
Just leave your paypal account with $0. Go buy something with paypal, your paypal account should take the money needed (exact amount) from your bank account into paypal, then onto wherever you buying something from. Ive never been charged extra for buying stuff anywhere, including donating to the server, buying stuff worldwide on ebay using paypal, (including hong kong, united kingdom).

Dont transfer the money into your paypal account first.
It didn't work, Hong Kong Banks charges this money not PayPal. Anyway let's see what can be done.

mlwu10

Quote from: Rahail on January 03, 2014, 11:24
It didn't work, Hong Kong Banks charges this money not PayPal. Anyway let's see what can be done.
use visa

Slo_Runner

Quote from: mlwu10 on January 03, 2014, 11:47
Quote from: Rahail on January 03, 2014, 11:24
use visa

i used mastercard & made paypal acc & didn't connect my card to it, just paid when i came to pay page CT > donate > amount > paypal ;)
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Viper

FOr the server to have uptime!!!
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

FatalFrame

I dont know whats the point of running this server when it's dying?

CVT never was in deep shit like this

I remember in 2010 it was always 52/52 players and when the player slots changed to 100 then it was always 100/100.But now it rarely gets 50/100,most of the times it gets 30/100 players.Playing with these low amount players is not fun

What is the problem?GTA 5?No updates?Bullshit!Everyone knows whats the problem...

Benny

After what happend back in october/november 2012 the server is not normal anymore.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Shake

The server is almost dead.

Either you change it like fuck and make it come back to how it was a year or so ago, or it's done.

sardarji

I think mick should reduce the number of slots because its never 100/100.
I think 65-70 slot would be fine. it will reduce the lag and cost too ( as i heard somewhere )
And it will help with donations too. More players will play because thre is no lag, so server will be full and ppl will donate for vip so that they can join quickly....

Just my opinion.

Benny

I think we should get a good host for 50/60 slots.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Twido

Instead of wasting money on a 100 slots server Mick should get a 50/60 slots server. This will also increase the donations because ppl only donate for the slots  :like:

Now that we only reach 40-60 players a day the suggestion above is good.
And also like everybody else said accept other kind of payments to donate...

Btw, its normal that the donations decreased. The server was dead for almost a year. We've lost such a huge playerbase, in the past we barerly had the oppertunity to join the server as a non-donator cuz it was like 99/100 or even 100/100.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

FatalFrame

Quote from: Benny on January 04, 2014, 19:18
After what happend back in october/november 2012 the server is not normal anymore.

Yes...since the server got ddos attacked.CVT got fucked up because of ddos attacks

Ethan

CT's (my) plan for 2014

• donate $100
  • get Mick to lower slots
  • get cmds to work properly