Supreme (insulting)

Started by Mr.OverloaD, December 29, 2013, 04:00

Mr.OverloaD

Player reported:
Rule broken: insulting
Date and time: Today, morning

Proof:
Well today morning when i log to forums i saw in chat box that moderator "Supreme" has insulted "Hobo" by saying "Fuck you" and i saw a ban appeal that shows two guys were friends and insulting each other but because they were friends, BUT owner replied on it and said "Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules."

Need link? here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,44813.0.html 

Here is the screenshot that show Supreme insulting (friends style):

I won't be shut up by sawing even admins/mods breaking rules, they also need to follow the same rules right? i hope who reply here won't be side to admins (hope will talk the truth and take the correct action).

I ask Hobo about this and he said "we were friends and just joking"

Chatlogs:

[08:57:49] >> Hobo(0): hobo

[08:57:55] ** Hobo(0): Hi

[08:57:55] M.R. delivered fuel to Doherty gas station

[08:58:25] Soap123 left the server (exit)

[08:58:37] >> Hobo(0): hi i came to say you that did suprime insulted you at shoutbox right?

[08:58:43] Lil_Shakey2111 delivered supplies from Blackfield truck depot to Ridgecrest Gas Station.

[08:58:55] ** Hobo(0): No, he was joking. He's my friend :)

[08:59:05] >> Hobo(0): rules are rules for even mods, i am opening a case if u like

[08:59:09] Tanner delivered scrap metal from Military Base to Landfill.

[08:59:19] Ian delivered scrap metal from Military Base to Landfill.

[08:59:32] Type /events to see list of current and upcoming events!

[08:59:47] ** Hobo(0): He wasn't insulting me, just joking :)

Thanks.

Costel

First of all ''fuck you'' in ct isn't cosiderated as a ''hard'' insult'' so it's not even being punished as far i knew.
in that ban appeal mick said that because fox was talking non english+ insult to his friend and small insults to a staff  ,  We're allowed to joke beetween us by insulting but if we insult in ro (example) in main chat we'll be punished  , if we do it in private no one will care. As far we don't disturbe anyone else or we don't as said break rules like insultin anyone else or talking ro in main we're allowed .

Supreme

I never saw anyone getting punished or shoutbox banned for "fuck you" alone, also I have never kicked or warned someone for just a simple "fuck you". I am sure people don't even see it as an insult most of the time and this case was definitely as a joke to Hobo.

And that link you send isn't even needed since they insulted in non-english, insulting in English, talking non-english ALL IN MAIN CHAT and annoyed staff online at that moment. You could have taken it to a CB, insult each other for fun and if there is any need report (ig or forum) if they insulted you.

Mr.OverloaD

Okay admins won, i am out, close this.