American Truck Simulator

Started by Benny, December 16, 2013, 07:13

Doc.

Damn hope the piranha will catch him  :)) :)) :))
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rahail

Ethan

only watched first 15 minutes, but it looks like they got the truck licenses and the city looks amazing....  why do you think it will be taken down?

Hobo

Quote from: Ethan on January 07, 2016, 12:53why do you think it will be taken down?
The original was made private.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Quotary

Quote from: Hobo on January 07, 2016, 20:15
Quote from: Ethan on January 07, 2016, 12:53why do you think it will be taken down?
The original was made private.
On that note, the original poster was Flemming V, the mod author of the tandem pack and a beta tester for Scania Truck Driving Simulator, ETS2 and ATS.

Doc.

i am a bit dissapointed of this game, i dont know your oppinion...its ETS2 with another music on the menu, another trucks, and US map, thats all..its like a version of ETS2 for american guys
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Benny

Quote from: Houston on January 10, 2016, 09:48
i am a bit dissapointed of this game, i dont know your oppinion...its ETS2 with another music on the menu, another trucks, and US map, thats all..its like a version of ETS2 for american guys
Why would they build a whole new engine and stuff if the one from ets2 is good enough. I myself like how the game looks. Can'0t wait to play it ;)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Houston on January 10, 2016, 09:48

thats like saying youre disappointed with GTA V since it uses the same game engine as GTA 4....

Martin

I watched the whole video, and I have to say, that I am amazed from the work they've done. *claps*  :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Hobo

http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/01/american-truck-simulator-map-dlc.html

It's time to respond to the avalanche of questions coming our way concerning our plans for the initial edition of American Truck Simulator and its post-release future.

The day one release will contain the state of California. That was always the plan.

We are happy to confirm that on February 3rd, we will also have the state of Nevada fully ready for release. We were still not sure about Nevada's finish-line when the game box packaging design was being finalized, so the boxes sitting on retail shelves will put the spotlight on California, but there is actually more coming your way right out of the gate. In short, DLC Nevada will be a free game update for everyone, no matter where or when you will have bought the game, available immediately on official release date.

It is also public knowledge by now that we are hard at work on the state of Arizona. On the packaging of the retail box, there is actually an explicit statement that DLC Arizona will unlock for owners of this game edition when it's eventually finished. We are delighted to confirm that Arizona DLC will also be a free game update for everybody. You will just have to wait for it a little bit longer, this part of the world is still under development.

You do not really have to worry about the particular channel where to purchase the game, whether it's on Steam, in any other digital store, or in a bricks-and-mortar shop, the playable content will be the same for everybody.

Actually, we should also mention that next to this base release, several retail publishers have decided to also offer a richer (and more expensive) edition of the game on release, calling it Collector's Edition. These bigger cardboard boxes are surely nicer, they contain a cool selection of additional merchandise items, so it would be for example a very cool birthday gift with extra value. But when it comes to the game itself, the installation media is the same, and the same set of DLCs will be unlocked for those buying this special edition of the game as will for people with the regular edition of the game.

Recommended price of the game is going to be $20/€20, though it is to be expected that for alternate currencies, some local market specifics and the need to display a nice round figure may cause slight variations.

We surely do not plan to stop working on American Truck Simulator world with Arizona. However, please be aware that the road ahead of us is long, and it will take us years to cover the continent. We will continue to add features to the game with regular free updates, but most further map expansion DLCs, if not all, will be paid. We have had to pick a business model allowing us to build more than ten times the amount of content compared to what we are launching with.  If you are looking forward to drive coast to coast, you will not be able to do that now, and it will cost you more eventually than the price of the initial purchase.

It would be great to get the chance to reach the East Coast, it would be fabulous to be able to push north towards at least 60 degs latitude and south towards the Equatorial. But ultimately, it is up to you, our fans, if this happen - you will vote with your wallets. We expect to get the right guidance from you on future growth of our team to handle the new opportunities and challenges.

Thank you for your patience and support!

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

so in conclusion, we have told you that the first two states as a dlc, are free and its up to you to decide whther or not we release any more..... is that the basics I gathered???

Hobo

Quote from: Ethan on January 15, 2016, 22:00
so in conclusion, we have told you that the first two states as a dlc, are free and its up to you to decide whther or not we release any more..... is that the basics I gathered???

California and Nevada ship with ATS. Arizona is free DLC. More states will be made available as paid DLC later on. They want to make as much DLC as possible but they won't keep making it if no one buys it.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Day 1 paid DLC? Fuck that shit. I'm not even wasting my money on it now
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!