News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Please help me

Started by Mandui_Shiwam, December 15, 2013, 14:12

Mandui_Shiwam

Hey,

I saw admins going to give me a chance for joining again and one said to try join again but i still banned. But now problem is i forgot my account password and forum password and everything else my data even got deleted because my Hard got died days ago and now i can't remember the password. But i tries to login to server but keep saying i am banned, hope the help!

Ban appeal: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,44206.0.html

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Mandui_Shiwam

Well, i try but still banned and even i can't login because i lost my pass, sorry i know it's my fault but i don't have anything to recover it, sorry.

TheSandman

Mandui_Shiwam

I can't do it like that, it saying wrong mail address, i put Cyborg[U_1] as name and manduishiwam@gmail.com as mail address, i first registered here account old mail address and it's forgot. What i can do now?

TheSandman

Try now, i updated your email address to your account.

Mandui_Shiwam

Okay thanks, password problem is now solved but server saying i still banned from it?

TheSandman

Are you trying to connect using the account Cyborg[U_1]?

Mandui_Shiwam

Yes Cyborg[U_1] is my account.

Mandui_Shiwam

I try with a another name to join but still banned?

TheSandman

Can you show me a screenshot when you try to login?

Mandui_Shiwam

Ethan

you are banned in gray is a known SAMP bug.. that is not the ban screen you get from Convoy Trucking. please try again

Konali

Your IP seems to be in the naughty list, or something else. I will try some stuff when i am IG.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Mandui_Shiwam

Awww :( i still can't come back...