News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

artict1 long(v2) by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, December 13, 2013, 14:03

SergeantSavidge

Everytime I come back to look at the progress, I'm always so intrigued. Please keep making more vehicles like this nyolc8, I love how these vehicles you make fit into San Andreas so nicely. One more thing, can I ask what timecyc.dat and hud.txd you have?  :D
Why not Savidge?

Joci

yes do yo make a yankee mod? and infernus?
your all mods im using in gta i love it :)

Ethan

Quote from: jojjoo001 on July 07, 2014, 19:15
I do believe he has already made a yankee mod somewhere on the forum, or maybe that was the flatbed and barracks one

Joci

Quote from: Ethan on July 07, 2014, 19:27
I do believe he has already made a yankee mod somewhere on the forum, or maybe that was the flatbed and barracks one
No thats just flatbed and barracks i'm downloading nyolc8 all mods 

nyolc8

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on July 07, 2014, 16:59
Everytime I come back to look at the progress, I'm always so intrigued. Please keep making more vehicles like this nyolc8, I love how these vehicles you make fit into San Andreas so nicely. One more thing, can I ask what timecyc.dat and hud.txd you have?  :D
I use my own modified ones, I'll send it to you if you want.

your all mods im using in gta i love it :)
Well yes, someday maybe :D

status: I'm experiencing a strange "wiggle"-ing (the trailer vibrates left-right very fast sometimes) on the 3axle trailer... I'll need to look into that...

Joci

okay thanks :)

I shared your all mods in our trucker server. i hope thats no problem. :D
Everyone loving that :D my admin collegue is using your all modification. He waiting for your new mods :D
(my English is not the best but I hope you will understand something of it.)

nyolc8

Quote from: jojjoo001 on July 08, 2014, 12:41
okay thanks :)

I shared your all mods in our trucker server. i hope thats no problem. :D
Everyone loving that :D my admin collegue is using your all modification. He waiting for your new mods :D
(my English is not the best but I hope you will understand something of it.)
Well I made it for the CT community, but I already saw them on other forums, so whatever :D

Some pics just to see how the colors can change (on almost every picture they was yellow that I showed):
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/HrjsE#0[/imgur]
(sorry for dark images, my game isn't this dark, just the pictures)

Joci

awesome :D
DL- link?:DDDD

AzureSpeed

btw nyolc if you finished with youre modding stuff some time, i know you have a lot to do with some of your mods, some are still incomplete i know :P , could you maybe make the infernus to look like the Acura NSX or Honda NSX? just asking cuz the infernus is based on the NSX. if ya want i could post you some pics.

SergeantSavidge

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 08, 2014, 11:24
Quote from: SergeantSavidge on July 07, 2014, 16:59
I use my own modified ones, I'll send it to you if you want.
If you could send me them via PM or something, that'd be great. Thanks man.  :like:
Why not Savidge?

AMG

Can't wait to use that trailers , btw i have to buy an artic 3 , or these can be on artic 1 too ?
:D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Quote from: AMG on July 09, 2014, 05:07
Can't wait to use that trailers , btw i have to buy an artic 3 , or these can be on artic 1 too ?
:D
Well I made a little testing and it looks like you can just rename them and use it on other trailer as well. The download will contain both artic1(6 variation) and artic3(6 variation) files, if you want all the 12(14 if I count the empty states) variation then you have to replace two trailers. Maybe it would work on dumper trailer too.

Anyone have idea what should be the LOD to these? There can be only one LOD model (the model you see from far distance) but the trailer can be multiple things... So I have a problem here :D (I'm thinking to make the LOD simply to represent the empty state)

Joci

All the same the LOD i think :D

Everyone has been waiting for :D

nyolc8

The trailer still vibrates sideways sometimes(yes, just sometimes), and I still don't know why. I tried to remove an axle, checked all dummies, all parts, everything placed exactly where the original trailer was... (of course the axles are not)

edit: just noticed that the long version of my artic1 (the previous that I released) does the same, it vibrates on accelerating. So I'll just leave it as it. I can't do anything with it... It looks like if I make it longer, it starts to vibrate :| xd

abeceda

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 07, 2014, 15:02
Well I think that is a dump or some kind of gravel trailer. I get the shape from here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandoza/5053205218/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandoza/5052583903/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandoza/5052582539/

For the empty trailer platform: It's simply can't done because that's how the game works. Sometimes it doesn't applies any "extra" to the vehicle. I can't do anything about that. If you referring to the empty flat trailer extra, I thinking about that too to put something on that...
So, we have two bottom dump trailers: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gandoza/5052584845

Yes, you're right. I totally forgot that game sometimes doesnt apply any extra "parts" to trailer.
Then, my suggestion is that artict1 and artict3 trailers without extra parts is not the same. Made one look like flat platform: http://i.imgur.com/J1rrmGp.jpg, and another like car platform: http://i.imgur.com/SV5xqYM.jpg and that every extra have something added to trailer.
Are you make that one trailer (example artict1) have 2 axles and flat platform, and another trailer have 3 axles and car platform or platforms are mixed?

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 09, 2014, 09:34
Anyone have idea what should be the LOD to these? There can be only one LOD model (the model you see from far distance) but the trailer can be multiple things... So I have a problem here :D (I'm thinking to make the LOD simply to represent the empty state)
Personally, i dont like seeing empty flat trailers but I think it will be only solution here. Or maybe put few "boxes" on platform, just to look like its carrying something but you cant see what until get closer. I agree that will look weird when you first saw few boxes (LOD) and afterwards you see big excavator or trailer full of trees.

For next project, you can edit liquid trailer to have extras like this one has - empty cistern platform, and six different types of cistern on trailer.