News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

artict1 long(v2) by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, December 13, 2013, 14:03

Joci

the trailer towing eye is not too high?
Have you ever experienced such a thing when the "Russian" truck was connected to "American" trailer. :D

nyolc8

Quote from: abeceda on July 09, 2014, 19:02
Then, my suggestion is that artict1 and artict3 trailers without extra parts is not the same. Made one look like flat platform: http://i.imgur.com/J1rrmGp.jpg, and another like car platform: http://i.imgur.com/SV5xqYM.jpg and that every extra have something added to trailer.
Are you make that one trailer (example artict1) have 2 axles and flat platform, and another trailer have 3 axles and car platform or platforms are mixed?
Well that's a good idea, I checked and I only need to modify the "glass" extra to make artic1 to look platform trailer when empty. But then I need one more extra to do because the platform trailer is an extra right now. So I'll make another extra then.

I'm making artic3 to 3 axle with heavy things, and artic1 with 2 axle for not so heavy things.

SergeantSavidge

sounds great ^.
do you reckon one day you'll remake other emergency vehicles like the Firetruck and Ambulance? Your police cars were awesome, I'd bet you could do an even better job on the other emergency vehicles.  :))
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on July 09, 2014, 19:18
sounds great ^.
do you reckon one day you'll remake other emergency vehicles like the Firetruck and Ambulance? Your police cars were awesome, I'd bet you could do an even better job on the other emergency vehicles.  :))
I just saw that imvehft updated and now have extra emergency lights function too (and license plate lightning), but the license plate lightning is so bad looking, I'll wait until it gets an option to disable that. And after that, I'll make emergency vehicles (someday) with that imvehft compatibility.

SergeantSavidge

yeah, I found the license plates to look really bad too, it's a shame about that. but it's cool to see that you'll try the emergency vehicles someday!  ^-^
I have an idea for a trailer too, unless you've got them all already.

instead of a solid side like the default artic trailer, it could have that "cover" over it, if that makes sense. keep up the great work!
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on July 10, 2014, 17:12
yeah, I found the license plates to look really bad too, it's a shame about that. but it's cool to see that you'll try the emergency vehicles someday!  ^-^
I have an idea for a trailer too, unless you've got them all already.

instead of a solid side like the default artic trailer, it could have that "cover" over it, if that makes sense. keep up the great work!
I made it filled up with crates. Today I'll test the trailers again just to make sure there are no more problems, and I release it.

nyolc8