News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[RQ]Semi-Trailers

Started by BGTrucker, December 07, 2013, 18:44

BGTrucker

Is there any volunteer modder that would like to remodel original semi-trailers in the game by making them a little longer and adding a third axle.I would like thme more that way.The way R* made them is shit.Thx in advance if someone takes this job.

IlPaul

Ask Nyolc8 if he can =P

Wizzer

nyolc8 truck pack with longer trailers would be amazing :like:

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

RaceRX

Stock wheels? And texture edits?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

BGTrucker

nyolc8

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 09, 2013, 19:27
When I started to working on the trailers, I had this in my mind... but back then I really wanted to keep the original aspects and collisions for the vehicles. (I know I changed my mind a little since then)

MAYBE I'll made the trailers longer when I'll make my truckpack imvehft compatible and make some little optimizations (which is in my plan).

BGTrucker

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 10, 2013, 18:48
Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 09, 2013, 19:27
When I started to working on the trailers, I had this in my mind... but back then I really wanted to keep the original aspects and collisions for the vehicles. (I know I changed my mind a little since then)

MAYBE I'll made the trailers longer when I'll make my truckpack imvehft compatible and make some little optimizations (which is in my plan).
* BGTrucker likes this. :like:

nyolc8

My artict1 long edition will be downloadable today :P (just some minor things left)

edit: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,44367.0.html

BGTrucker

Can i edit my request a little?
Can the dumper trailer be made a little higher,may be its height to match the trucks' height,like australian ones.Examples below
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Damn,forgot another thing-can you add attach thingy(fifth wheel) on the back of the artic 3 trailer,so it looks more realistic,even if it cant be used.This is what I'm talking about
[spoiler][/spoiler]

nyolc8

Quote from: BGTrucker on December 13, 2013, 20:45
Can the dumper trailer be made a little higher,may be its height to match the trucks' height,like australian ones.Examples below
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Damn,forgot another thing-can you add attach thingy(fifth wheel) on the back of the artic 3 trailer,so it looks more realistic,even if it cant be used.This is what I'm talking about
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Just a small interesting info: artict3 model is HAVE the dummy there to attach another trailer to it. More interesting info: there is a 4TH trailer model in the game, it's called rdtrainrt, it's have an extra which makes it full boxed, and it looks like this:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/iTsmZ#0[/imgur]

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Taz_Brock

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 16, 2013, 11:14
Quote from: BGTrucker on December 13, 2013, 20:45
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Just a small interesting info: artict3 model is HAVE the dummy there to attach another trailer to it. More interesting info: there is a 4TH trailer model in the game, it's called rdtrainrt, it's have an extra which makes it full boxed, and it looks like this:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/iTsmZ#0[/imgur]
need this in game!

Twido

nothing wow. There is a model for the trailer but no handling line

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: Twido on December 16, 2013, 18:56
nothing wow. There is a model for the trailer but no handling line
Maybe this is another removed feature which was present in gtasa Beta. (note the wheel, same gta3 style rim texture as every wheel in gtasa beta)