The 8 Track Stadium

Started by Benny, October 31, 2013, 08:43

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Ethan on November 01, 2013, 12:46
Quote from: Boy on November 01, 2013, 09:50
Quote from: Dobby. on October 31, 2013, 11:41
Quote from: Konali on October 31, 2013, 11:21
The 8 track is much cooler than the blackfield race track:) Just going round and round, not my thing:P

I also broke the one in LV
[hide=best lap ever]

[/hide]
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaax

actually its just drive forward to start, drive back to stop timer and lap is done

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dobby

How about i unlock ALL the racetracks?

LS will lead to 8track.

SF will lead to the dirtbike stadium.

LV will lead to the current one.

I also have an idea i spoken to benny about the other day. Is this added yet?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TruckLover1337

Quote from: Dobby. on November 03, 2013, 21:46
How about i unlock ALL the racetracks?

LS will lead to 8track.

SF will lead to the dirtbike stadium.

LV will lead to the current one.

I also have an idea i spoken to benny about the other day. Is this added yet?
That would be cool to see all stadiums working. Its a good way of entertaining when you don't want to do a trucking mission or in a event :D :like:

Matias

There's a topic about this which is more complete and includes all the multiple stadiums around San Andreas. Feel free to post your reply there.

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,43377.0.html