News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Random Facts

Started by Hobo, October 21, 2013, 18:36

Hobo

From when it was discovered to when it was declassified as a planet, Pluto did not make a full orbit around the sun.

Hummingbird's metabolisms are so fast that they have to go into a hibernation like state called torpor just to sleep through the night. Otherwise they would starve to death in their sleep.

Carrots were originally purple.

You don't smell rain, the additional moisture in the air actually just heightens your sense of smell.

If you put a piece of pineapple somewhere in your mouth it will start eating you. It has proteins that degrade meat.

One million seconds is a little over 11 days. One billion seconds is over 31 years.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

Broccoli, Cauliflower, and a few other vegetables are man made and do not exist in the wild, they are derived from Brassica oleracea.

Shrimp are referred to as an abomination four times more than homosexuality in the bible..

There are more lakes in Canada than the rest of the world combined.

Hippo milk is pink.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

Most deer can jump higher than the average house. This is due to the deer's piano powerful hind legs, and the fact that the average house cannot jump.

Certain whales torpedo themselves into the bellies of sharks, causing the sharks to explode.

If you take out your intestines and lay them straight out, you will die.

Coconuts are Isotonic and Sterile. Therefore, if you wanted to, you could inject it directly into your blood stream instead of an IV bag.

A Blue Whale's Penis is 8 feet long.

100% of people who drink water will eventually die.

The 1337% of PI is 42.

Disclaimer: Do not try any of this at home. Especially the Blue Whale's penis.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cobus

such facts. many ty. much help  :like: :dislike:

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

Ethan

yeah.. another viper

Dobby

I'm actually interested in this :P unlike half the shit viper posts.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

[lmgtfy] random facts[/lmgtfy]
here dubby

Shake

Quote from: Ethan on October 21, 2013, 19:38
yeah.. another viper
This makes sense though. There are stuff here that I didn't know before.

Supreme

Thank you, now I learned something instead of watching stupid YouTube vids.

sardarji

TheShetlandSheepdog

Quote from: sardarji on October 21, 2013, 21:11
Gz facts.
pregnant sardarji is called a twot many ty.

Clutch

good info viper,  Hobo  :like:   :like:    :like:   :like:   :like: :like:   :like:   :like:   :like:   :like:    :like: :like:    :like:   :like: :like:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Zangetsu

Tyler

Quote from: Hobo on October 21, 2013, 18:36
Most deer can jump higher than the average house. This is due to the deer's piano powerful hind legs, and the fact that the average house cannot jump.

Rofl.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Terrorista310 on October 22, 2013, 03:50

but.. you can't read

Gz hobo
              very educate
    so smart
                            best knowledge
       wow

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm