This will come after coach

Started by nyolc8, October 13, 2013, 19:16

nyolc8

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/IiXB1#0[/imgur]

- enterable
- body front, body rear, wings reshaped
- engines repositioned, and reshaped
- it will be retextured (it will get an airline brand, new seat textures, new interior textures)
- door will be smaller (more realistic)
- trying to make it imvehft compatible with landing reflectors (imvehft registers the dummys but it don't want to work...)

Vinny

Damn this will be absolutely amazing. Had an idea a long time ago to get the at400 to be able to carry vehicles inside, might get myself to work on it if I am able to get zmodeler work on my new pc
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Wizzer

Looks awesome! Keep up the great work  :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

sardarji

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

Thanks! :)
I made a third area in the rear of the plane for toilets. The floor lifted up, also the door is now smaller. The 1st class will be seperated to small "rooms". All new textures will be drawn by me from scratch, I won't make big hi-res textures, to keep the file sizes smaller. (1st class leather seat texture done)

Anyone have idea how to get working lights on planes? They don't want to work. Is there a trick to get lights, or simply planes can't have working light textures?

Vinny

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 14, 2013, 14:32
Thanks! :)
I made a third area in the rear of the plane for toilets. The floor lifted up, also the door is now smaller. The 1st class will be seperated to small "rooms". All new textures will be drawn by me from scratch, I won't make big hi-res textures, to keep the file sizes smaller. (1st class leather seat texture done)

Anyone have idea how to get working lights on planes? They don't want to work. Is there a trick to get lights, or simply planes can't have working light textures?
When you're the one who asks questions about modding, I'm just like: "Where is your god now ?" xD
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

nyolc8

The seats, and other things are done, and I'm started to play with specular (vertex) colors in zmodeler, and managed to make the interior always bright, even at night. Even can seen from the outside at night:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/L3CaS#0[/imgur]
(the blueish color is vertex light, the textures on walls and on the top aren't blue)

It's really buggy yet, there's a lot of refinement needed, but I just started to understand to even how to use this lighting method.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

You've just given me an idea :P i've only ever seen enterable planes via scripts :o but this is pretty damn good :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheGame

Oooh my goood, this is insane!  :D  :3

nyolc8

Thanks all! :D

Some progress:

-new wall textures (those vertical lines will be removed)
-modified the vertex lights slightly
-added floor texture
-toilets in front (not accessible, I don't want huge file size)
-airline logos (I'll change the texture, I just made thsi in 2 minutes)

You can see the first class room at the rear of the plane, it's doesn't even have ceiling now, but there will be sofa, and tv and table, other things...
Also you can see the main problem now with the interior, bright light shows up on one side, I'll need to make new shadow model to fix this (I hope I can fix this). - needs some minor refinements, but it's fixed! Also re-added the blueish light to the seats.
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/0n8tT#0[/imgur]

Rubber

Quote from: Vinny on October 13, 2013, 19:19
Damn this will be absolutely amazing. Had an idea a long time ago to get the at400 to be able to carry vehicles inside, might get myself to work on it if I am able to get zmodeler work on my new pc

I made one a while back. Let me know if you want to play around with it. Its fun flying with a rt and trailer in the back lol

Blitz_FR

Vinny

Quote from: Rubber on October 15, 2013, 20:35
Quote from: Vinny on October 13, 2013, 19:19

I made one a while back. Let me know if you want to play around with it. Its fun flying with a rt and trailer in the back lol
Does it lag ?