This will come after coach

Started by nyolc8, October 13, 2013, 19:16

TheSandman

Can you make a version too without the CT airlines? :) also, can you do an Elegant and Stretch next? :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

Well, yes I can.
First I want to finish that damn coach... :D After that maybe I'll make stretch, because I already thought about that.

nyolc8

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rubber

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 26, 2013, 14:49
Quote from: Cry_Lue on October 22, 2013, 18:07
Everything is awesome except the "wing door" it looks like made with paint  :))

I tried to work on it, but can't make it how I want... the game engine just cuts off the semitransparent edges of the textures... I made a nice door texture with shadows and stuff, in zmodeler it looks nice, but in the game I only get the black line with jagged edges. The strange thing is, there are tutorials for gtasa with nice smooth transparent textures, but I can't get textures like those. Maybe this is a limitation for vehicles and smooth transparent textures are working only on map objects... I'm still not sure what will I do with this...

Btw, I changed the vip room carpet to blue, and fixed some holes and such, but still need to fix things... And I need to figure out how to make this door texture to look right... ::)

To get transparent or gradiented textures to show up, you need to save them as PNG type image in photoshop. Then when you import them into your txd, make sure they use alpha. All you need to do then is apply them in Zmod. Looks good!

nyolc8

Quote from: Rubber on October 29, 2013, 19:31
To get transparent or gradiented textures to show up, you need to save them as PNG type image in photoshop. Then when you import them into your txd, make sure they use alpha. All you need to do then is apply them in Zmod. Looks good!
I did the exact thing, and in Zmodeler it looks nicely and smooth, but in the game it's ugly and don't have the smooth alpha borders.

But I made that door to look like the front doors (see on video)

Matias

I wonder how it looks for people that doesn't have the mod and suddenly a guy comes out from the plane by the wing lol

nyolc8

Quote from: Foose on October 29, 2013, 23:49
I wonder how it looks for people that doesn't have the mod and suddenly a guy comes out from the plane by the wing lol
Well, I made some tests and I need to say, don't lift up with it if someone (or something) is in the plane. If you put a bike into the plane, the plane will explode when you want to turn with it in the air. If a ped is in the plane, then it can cause the plane to stop in the air randomly like if it would go into a wall.

I made big changes to the lighting of the plane:
-made the blinking beacon lights bigger, so they're now much more visible
-changed the (almost) whole plane lightning to diffuse light (needed to fix a graphics bug which caused by the rear wing light effect)
-modified the specular lightning so the shining light on the plane body looks more like on a real plane
-removed unneccessary (they were invisible) light properties and now the dff file is only ~650kb

I'll make another video soon.

NikoX

nyolc8

Testing on CT server:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/pD03F#20[/imgur]

it's a little brighter because of the diffuse lighting.

(I just noticed that the beacon lights are blinking faster in SAMP than in MTA. Weird.)

Blitz_FR

:like: :like: :like:

Please make a new Andromada now :)

Matias

Quote from: Blitz_FR on November 01, 2013, 17:52
:like: :like: :like:

Please make a new Andromada now :)

Yes damnit!
Can you make it look like an Antonov An-124? :D

And please upload this at400 already!! :@  O0  :P

Wizzer

When will you release this?  :'(
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-