Started by nyolc8, October 13, 2013, 19:16

nyolc8

Using vertex colors on the tail wing
+
Put there a light corona
=
epic taillight effect:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/LidZu#0[/imgur]

Only problem: it's always on. I could make it to work only at night, but I can't because I'm using zmodeler...  ::)
The problem is that zmodeler can't export these vertex colors properly, so I would need to use a script that made for this night vertex things. BUT that script works only with 3dsmax... - edit: or maybe this isn't possible for vehicles

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 22, 2013, 15:12
Using vertex colors on the tail wing
+
Put there a light corona
=
epic taillight effect:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/LidZu#0[/imgur]
Just awesome, but are the lights blinking? I quess no
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: Cry_Lue on October 22, 2013, 15:16
There are some beacons that blinking, and there's a few that aren't (I watched videos about the boing737 and made the lights from that)
So:
red and green lights on the wings: always on
white lights on the wings: always on/blinking (there are two white lights on each wing)
red light on the top: blinking
red light at the the bottom: blinking
white light at the rear: blinking
white light which brights up the rear wing: always on
red lights in the front gear house/way into the plane: pulsing
other lights in the interior: always on

(the always-on white lights on the main wings are only enabled at night)

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 22, 2013, 15:21
Quote from: Cry_Lue on October 22, 2013, 15:16
There are some beacons that blinking, and there's a few that aren't (I watched videos about the boing737 and made the lights from that)
So:
red and green lights on the wings: always on
white lights on the wings: always on/blinking (there are two white lights on each wing)
red light on the top: blinking
red light at the the bottom: blinking
white light at the rear: blinking
white light which brights up the rear wing: always on
red lights in the front gear house/way into the plane: pulsing
other lights in the interior: always on

(the always-on white lights on the main wings are only enabled at night)
Sounds great :like:
Cant wait for release  :o
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

nyolc8

made the logo bigger on the rear wing, some images:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/2OnAF#0[/imgur]

Polaco

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 22, 2013, 17:19
made the logo bigger on the rear wing, some images:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/2OnAF#0[/imgur]
You could put a turbine at Rear Wing,like the GTA Vice City plane model,or the McDonell Douglas DC-10/Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

nyolc8

Quote from: Polaco on October 22, 2013, 17:40
You could put a turbine at Rear Wing,like the GTA Vice City plane model,or the McDonell Douglas DC-10/Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
at400 based on boing 737, and I made everything accordingly to this. So I won't add turbines :)

Blitz_FR

Wizzer

Everything is awesome except the "wing door" it looks like made with paint  :))
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

I'll make it not that contrasty. :)

I found this on gta sa wiki:
Quote..The AT-400 is the largest vehicle in the game, capable of holding 7 passengers and the pilot,...
http://gta.wikia.com/AT-400

I never managed to get even one passenger in SAMP...

Dobby

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 22, 2013, 19:32
I never managed to get even one passenger in SAMP...

PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,vehicleid,seatid);

Is how you would do it in sa-mp. Unless you can actually enter as passenger normally.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

MeTaLiXx

Awesome ! but you should change the airlines Name :p
CJ airlines rofl x"D
make it "CT airlines" maybe ?
:like: :like: :like:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Supreme

Quote from: Metallord on October 24, 2013, 23:54
CJ airlines rofl x"D

It is CT...... :pokerface:

Spekter

Quote from: Metallord on October 24, 2013, 23:54
CJ airlines rofl x"D

l2read  :like:

nyolc8

Quote from: Cry_Lue on October 22, 2013, 18:07
Everything is awesome except the "wing door" it looks like made with paint  :))

I tried to work on it, but can't make it how I want... the game engine just cuts off the semitransparent edges of the textures... I made a nice door texture with shadows and stuff, in zmodeler it looks nice, but in the game I only get the black line with jagged edges. The strange thing is, there are tutorials for gtasa with nice smooth transparent textures, but I can't get textures like those. Maybe this is a limitation for vehicles and smooth transparent textures are working only on map objects... I'm still not sure what will I do with this...

Btw, I changed the vip room carpet to blue, and fixed some holes and such, but still need to fix things... And I need to figure out how to make this door texture to look right... ::)