News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Sony.

Started by Dobby, September 28, 2013, 05:44

Dobby

What the fuck are they doing?. I despise Fifa. Its a bag of air and all that nonsense, but why release the last ever game for PS2 and have it be that?. Dafuq ._.

Souce: http://www.psu.com/a019906/

What was your best/favorite game of the PS2 era? Mine was Driver 3. All that fun and the graphics were quite sexy too!

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

Some people only play FIFA and don't want or can't afford to buy a newer console and EA obviously want to make them the pleasure to continue playing without investing hundreds in new console. Or it's simply a commercial strategy
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

TheSandman

Driv3r was epic :D but i spent most of my time on San Andreas...xD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

Quote from: Vinny on September 28, 2013, 07:47
Some people only play FIFA and don't want or can't afford to buy a newer console and EA obviously want to make them the pleasure to continue playing without investing hundreds in new console. Or it's simply a commercial strategy

I don't have (much) of an issue with Fifa, but they could of released a better final game before calling it quits on the PS2 era completely. But i like your point about "commercial strategy".

Quote from: TheSandman on September 28, 2013, 07:56
Driv3r was epic :D but i spent most of my time on San Andreas...xD

San Andreas was fun the first 4 times i completed it xD i only have it now on PC for SA-MP xD i loved the safe houses too :o and the cutscenese were pretty damn nice
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supreme

I read that somewhere, it's because in some poorer countries, a lot of people have a PS2 and football games are populair there.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Well, you hate football. But in poor countries (as Macedonia huehuehue) football is the most popular sport so ppl don't have money to upgrade themselves with new console each year it comes out (as I don't).

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Viper

my best game was Jak and daxter :D
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

SeraMondialu

i liked NFS Carbon the most, my very first game on ps2

Dobby

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on September 29, 2013, 22:44
i liked NFS Carbon the most, my very first game on ps2

Nothing beats NFS Underground Two :D the only bad part to that was it was constantly night time.

Dr_dog

Carbon was a piece of shit imo.. NFSU2 and the original most wanted were great before EA fucked up the games again..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

Quote from: Dr_dog on September 30, 2013, 06:14
Carbon was a piece of shit imo.. NFSU2 and the original most wanted were great before EA fucked up the games again..

Nah, Carbon was as good as the Most Wanted, especially because of the muscle cars  O:-)

Salam

Quote from: Dr_dog on September 30, 2013, 06:14
:like: