Coach modification by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, September 17, 2013, 19:15

nyolc8

Working on the rear (materials/textures/rearbumper not made yet), and trying to make the windows more real or something, also more indicator lights added to the sides:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/v3aAi#0[/imgur]

I'll make the engine door (the middle grill section) openable-damagable. Also the middle axle wheels will be double (And of course, all rims will be own made).

TurboStar

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 19, 2013, 14:06
Working on the rear (materials/textures/rearbumper not made yet), and trying to make the windows more real or something, also more indicator lights added to the sides:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/v3aAi#0[/imgur]

I'll make the engine door (the middle grill section) openable-damagable. Also the middle axle wheels will be double (And of course, all rims will be own made).
NOT BAD , Good work ;)

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

I have school so I can't work on mods as much as before, plus now I'm concentrating to fix my annoying water flickering via timecyc. :P

Ethan

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 26, 2013, 11:55
plus now I'm concentrating to fix my annoying water flickering via timecyc. :P
you need the right EXE for it to work right, so water doesnt flicker, and perhaps streamfix or two

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on September 26, 2013, 13:42
Quote from: nyolc8 on September 26, 2013, 11:55
plus now I'm concentrating to fix my annoying water flickering via timecyc. :P
you need the right EXE for it to work right, so water doesnt flicker, and perhaps streamfix or two
Water flickering fixed by reducing the view distance from 3000 to 2000 in the timecyc.

Insert

Hallod nem akarsz rá rakni magyar zászlót vagy valamit? :P nagyon ütős lenne szerintem :))))

nyolc8

Magyar zászlót egy amerikai buszra? Nem :P

Insert

Akkor csinálj magyar buszt :D Credot vagy Ikarust :DD :P

nyolc8

Here's how it looks now:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/b8hSK#0[/imgur]

Almost every material fixed, added indicator lights to the rear, finished up the rear parts.

to do: wheels, fix some small material bugs, damage, imvehft lights,

nyolc8

Bocsi de nem fogok 3-4 embernek totál új buszt csinálni. Sok-sok-sok idő lenne. És mindig próbálok olyan dolgokat csinálni ami odapasszol a játékba... és egy magyar busz rohadtul nem passzol oda  :D

Xandee

and those wheels? you will replace them?

Wizzer

Quote from: Xandee on September 27, 2013, 14:00
and those wheels? you will replace them?
Quoteto do: wheels, fix some small material bugs, damage, imvehft lights
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

OMG Nyolc, where we you 2 yrs ago.. I would have loved to used them then