Question for the community.

Started by Konali, August 16, 2013, 15:00

Would you like to see the default GTA SA map being improved as in looks, no big stuff like houses etc.

I would like that
75 (81.5%)
I think that would ruin the map as it is, i am fine with this GTA SA map.
7 (7.6%)
I need more examples of what you guys can deliver for small changes.
10 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Voting closed: September 15, 2013, 15:01

Dobby

Quote from: Marccc on October 07, 2013, 21:06
Quote from: Dobby. on October 07, 2013, 21:00
Quote from: Sjomp on October 07, 2013, 20:57
Quote from: Dobby. on October 07, 2013, 17:10
Ahhh marccc i gotta love the fact you're pretty much inactive unless it comes to bitching. Give your moderator postition up already. You unlock topics just to have your say, then lock them again.
Sometimes the truth is sad dobby but don't say marccc is bitching while he just tells the sad truth :(

It's all he does. He isn't even in game anymore.

Because im FUCKING WAITING FOR THIS DAMN UPDATES WITH NEW THINGS TO ENJOY THIS SERVER BUT AS LONG AS THERE IS NOTHING NEW ITS FUCKINGGGG BORING HEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE okay!?

There's no need for caps lock. I was only stating the obvious.

Looking through your recent posts, its just pure complaining. As for the unlocking topic to have your say, then locking it again. That's pretty damn childish marccc. You lost my respect when you did that.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Marccc

Quote from: Dobby. on October 07, 2013, 21:08
Ahhh marccc i gotta love the fact you're pretty much inactive unless it comes to bitching. Give your moderator postition up already. You unlock topics just to have your say, then lock them again.
Sometimes the truth is sad dobby but don't say marccc is bitching while he just tells the sad truth :(

Because im FUCKING WAITING FOR THIS DAMN UPDATES WITH NEW THINGS TO ENJOY THIS SERVER BUT AS LONG AS THERE IS NOTHING NEW ITS FUCKINGGGG BORING HEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE okay!?

There's no need for caps lock. I was only stating the obvious.

Looking through your recent posts, its just pure complaining. As for the unlocking topic to have your say, then locking it again. That's pretty damn childish marccc. You lost my respect when you did that.

The only thing you can do here is complaining, there is nothing to be positive about in my eyes at the moment.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Tyler

11) Do not abuse capital letters; do not write LIKE THIS or Like This.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Konali

keep it on topic. Off topic comments will be removed and players forum warned.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

DeHavilland

I like the idea, make some gang related stuffs to central LS :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

nyolc8

There's a lot of places where it looks like rockstar developers planned lampposts, they made the ground light up but there is no light source. They forgot to add them (I think they left them out to keep small object number)

These could be "fixed" by adding lampposts to those places. Some example places (I draw the red line where could be the lamp post):

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/MlK71#0[/imgur]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

zola0311

Dobby

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

zola0311

Quote from: Dobby. on October 12, 2013, 05:03
I like what you did Zola :o

Thanks, i have more suggestions for constructions and others.

TheGame

But you are not a server mapper so don't expect to much.
Even though, the suggestions you made ain't that bad.

zola0311

Quote from: TheGame on October 12, 2013, 13:57
But you are not a server mapper so don't expect to much.
Even though, the suggestions you made ain't that bad.

Who said i the server mapper? This is only suggestion.So thanks.

Dobby

Apply for server mapper :) then you'll get to see your suggestions in the server (if you get accepted :) )

zola0311

Quote from: Dobby. on October 12, 2013, 14:05
Apply for server mapper :) then you'll get to see your suggestions in the server (if you get accepted :) )

I applied but rejected.I dont know why.

And i think i will get 180 days ban soon.