Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I need a new PC

Started by Hobo, August 12, 2013, 00:06

JOKER

I do.expert in PC's but if u can atlist make 500$

Then u should watch.this site; http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/
EDIT:i found 2 PC's one cost 719 and the other cost 579 pm me and i.send u their specs.

bazingashane0

Quote from: Hobo on August 12, 2013, 05:47
Current option:
Total (including shipping + discounts): $395.16

Thoughts?
The CPU is incompatible with that motherboard (The motherboard is Socket am3+ and the cpu is socket FM2)
If your after a 1TB drive there is a WD Blue [size=78%]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236339[/size] and it's $20 cheaper then the black and does the same job if on a budget,
And I would still recommend going for a dedicated video card that I recommended which with the setup I recommended only put your budget out by $48 ($58 if you go with the 1TB WD Blue)

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Dr_dog

if you want a good cheap dedicated video card. Go with Radeon HD 7770 or 7780. here those are like 140-190€ depending on who overclocked them and put better coolers on them

Also if you going with the Antec 300, theres going to be 2 tricool fans. They got Low, Medium and High speed settings on long wire. I suggest to make a hole near rear corner of the sidepanel to get those controllers out so you can switch them to higher speeds when doing heavier gaming or heat is getting high.
The case is tight fit with full ATX but its still good sturdy case without all the tool-less features and other fancy plastics. Full aluminium and steel. Strong bastard. Only plastic in it is the front panel frame.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Hobo

Quote from: Shane0 on August 12, 2013, 06:22
Quote from: Hobo on August 12, 2013, 05:47
Current option:
Total (including shipping + discounts): $395.16

Thoughts?
The CPU is incompatible with that motherboard (The motherboard is Socket am3+ and the cpu is socket FM2)
If your after a 1TB drive there is a WD Blue [size=78%]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236339[/size] and it's $20 cheaper then the black and does the same job if on a budget,
And I would still recommend going for a dedicated video card that I recommended which with the setup I recommended only put your budget out by $48 ($58 if you go with the 1TB WD Blue)
Well I did save $400 on textbooks (thank you internet). I'll probably go with your build.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

JOKER

Dr_dog

Honestly ebay should be last place to look from. And i still wouldnt buy from it machines that are supposed to be in main use. refurbished servers are different thing. Call me paranoid but i wouldnt do it. And being shipped by UPS or DHL most likely...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

bazingashane0

Quote from: Dr_dog on August 12, 2013, 06:58
Honestly ebay should be last place to look from. And i still wouldnt buy from it machines that are supposed to be in main use. refurbished servers are different thing. Call me paranoid but i wouldnt do it. And being shipped by UPS or DHL most likely...
+1 with this.
Using ebay to buy something you would keep in your main pc is scary lol

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

JOKER

On topic@:its seems good Pc.

Off topic@:guys i want to.buy Razer Death Stalker Expert Gaming keyboard. and DeathAdder mouse by Razer.

My question is:if Razer.products are good and not breaking fast..?

Rockey

Quote from: ALEX752 on August 12, 2013, 08:04
On topic@:its seems good Pc.

Off topic@:guys i want to.buy Razer Death Stalker Expert Gaming keyboard. and DeathAdder mouse by Razer.

My question is:if Razer.products are good and not breaking fast..?

razer products are very good, and high build quality.. look after them and they will last you a long time

JOKER

Thx Rocky for answer,i will look up for them since i love their designes very much.!

But its not that cheap.in my country that mouse cost 63.41 Euro. and the keyboard cost 84.61 Euro.

JOKER

Quote from: ALEX752 on August 12, 2013, 09:44
Thx Rocky for answer,i will look up for them since i love their designes very much.!

But its not that cheap.in my country that mouse cost 63.41 Euro. and the keyboard cost 84.61 Euro.

I translated from.my country money into euros.

Rockey

Quote from: ALEX752 on August 12, 2013, 09:44

yeah i agree, they cost alot of money, however they are good products.. Check some Roccat products, they are similar, i use Roccat products and i love them.

Check the Roccat Kone XTD mouse

Ethan

omergwad (however you guys say it)  I should be saving up my money so in like 2-3 years I can spend $500 and buy parts for a high end gaming pc for the price 3 years ago...

DJ_Smashon

Don't buy windows saves ~100$
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149