News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

account

Started by Kalutzu, August 09, 2013, 16:20

Kalutzu

buna ziua...aseara pe la ora 1:10 am luat ban din cauza unui baiat ca a intrat pe contul meu cu hack ...aveam pe cont 1.700.000 dolari , o casa in tierra robada, un road train , un artic trailer si un club ..intrebarea mea este : se poate sa imi iau casa, tirul, remorca si clubul dupa celalalt cont ...atata imi trebuie ..nu ma intereseaza banii si cursele pe care le-am facut ...doar casa ,tirul, remorca si clubul ....multumesc anticipat

SeraMondialu

good day...last night at 1:10 i got banned because of a guy that entered on my account with hack ...i had on it 1.700.000 dolars, a house in tierra robada, a roadtrain and a club ..my question is : may i get my house, the truck and the trailer also the club back from the other account ..i just need that ..i don't care about moneys and missions i've been doing ..just the house, truck, trailer and club ..thanks

Ethan

you registered your account today, found to be ban evading, you have no actions in your account log and most likely your old account was deleted because of inactivity

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Ethan on August 09, 2013, 17:01
you registered your account today, found to be ban evading, you have no actions in your account log and most likely your old account was deleted because of inactivity

Uite raspunsul de la un admin Kalutzu :
Ti-ai inregistrat accountul azi, a fost gasit ca fiind ban evade (inseamna ca aveai ban dar ai intrat iarasi pe server), nu ai facut nici o actiune (misiune etc) si cel mai probabil contul tau vechi a fost sters pentru inactivitate .

SeraMondialu

Since Kalutzu didn't reply here from 3 days ago, Ethan you should lock this topic for incuriosity.

TheSandman

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on August 11, 2013, 13:00
Since Kalutzu didn't reply here from 3 days ago, Ethan you should lock this topic for incuriosity.

Its only a help topic, it can stay open.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)