News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

My Truck Stopps

Started by Dennis5551, August 08, 2013, 12:44

Dennis5551

I made a map for CT i hope Mick88 will put it in the CT :D because i can´t add the gas stations and a better street here pic´s of it :D
sry for my bad english xD

and this is a little truck stop

p.s pm to me when you can add the gasstation´s

Shake

Dennis5551

ya i knowi cant add it right so i need help

Benny

You don't need help, you need time to learn it how to do it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dennis5551

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on August 08, 2013, 13:18
You don't need help, you need time to learn it how to do it.
that

Twido

kk, first of all. Mick will not add this. And flying roads :/ You should think before creathing a map. If you want elevated parts, use those high grounds around san andreas

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Striker.

Dennis5551

ya i know i fix it later  ;D

COLBYLICIOUS

MeTaLiXx

Start with Simple Projects... You need more Skills . alot of it .
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Polaco

Before come here and criticize him,told him how to do a better work with examples,to make him learn,come here and say "it's wrong,it's a shit" don't will help him to make it better,make him learn how to will make him do it better  ;)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Polaco on August 24, 2013, 03:16
Before come here and criticize him,told him how to do a better work with examples,to make him learn,come here and say "it's wrong,it's a shit" don't will help him to make it better,make him learn how to will make him do it better  ;)
i already said Start with Simple Projects :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

No 1 Teach me how to map i do it by my self :) & i still need more practice :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]