SAMP 0.3x car colors colors + vehicle add!

Started by Benny, August 07, 2013, 17:43

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Rubber on August 12, 2013, 18:24
Quote from: nyolc8 on August 12, 2013, 14:23
I tested it, it looks like exe editing not working :/

Oh well, thanks anyway. I just hope matias can somehow enable us to be able to use our own client sided carcols.
[/quote
Do it Matias. Woooohoooo "Do it for The Cookies" :D
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Matias

Oh well, thanks anyway. I just hope matias can somehow enable us to be able to use our own client sided carcols.

Tell me what are the carcols? Is it a mod? If samp blocks it i cant really do too much to disable that.

Rubber

Quote from: Matias. on August 12, 2013, 19:05

Tell me what are the carcols? Is it a mod? If samp blocks it i cant really do too much to disable that.

Carcols is the file (in data folder) that lists all the vehicle colors and their presets. By changing the RGB values, you can change the colors in game of vehicles. Before 0.3x, we were able to use our own client side carcols files to get custom colors. For some reason, we cant now. It happened exactly at the time the server was upgraded to 0.3x. Im pretty sure its just an option in server settings or script to let players use their own carcols. I have been on other servers where my carcols have worked.

Matias

Quote from: Rubber on August 12, 2013, 19:15
Quote from: Matias. on August 12, 2013, 19:05

Carcols is the file (in data folder) that lists all the vehicle colors and their presets. By changing the RGB values, you can change the colors in game of vehicles. Before 0.3x, we were able to use our own client side carcols files to get custom colors. For some reason, we cant now. It happened exactly at the time the server was upgraded to 0.3x. Im pretty sure its just an option in server settings or script to let players use their own carcols. I have been on other servers where my carcols have worked.

Edit: No way to fix that.

WhiteBear

New shades of grey

Yes rustler would be great, but if we make not eject but auto kick from server (rustler respawn to last /park too)? this would prevent all divebombers and stuff  :like:
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Jori_Mart

+1 i was talking about it with dobi :D i hope it will be accepted :DDD
DominicanRepublic

Dobby

Quote from: Jori_Mart on August 13, 2013, 08:17
+1 i was talking about it with dobi :D i hope it will be accepted :DDD

We did indeed speak about it. But unless it's confirmed to be added. Im not gonna tell you anything. But note:

Some vehicles have only a primary color and some can not have the color changed at all. A few (cement, squallo) have 4 colors, of which 2 can not be changed in SA:MP

The way its changed:

ChangeVehicleColor(vehicleid,Col1,Col2);

So unless it's

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Vehicle_Color_IDs

The color you want, it wont be added :)

IMO, using custom carcols is too much "MTA" to me.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rubber

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 13, 2013, 09:26
Some vehicles have only a primary color and some can not have the color changed at all. A few (cement, squallo) have 4 colors, of which 2 can not be changed in SA:MP

The way its changed:

So unless it's

BUT, you can have vehicles with 3rd and 4th changeable colors. There are only 3 stock gta vehicles that have 4 colors, but if we had vehicle mods with 4 colors, we could do some pretty awesome paint schemes. CT used to have a coloring system that worked like this: /spray [prim] [sec] [3rd]. If a vehicle didnt have the 3rd color, it would just ignore that input. So, I guess my suggestion is: bring back the previous /spray command system and add 3rd and 4th colors to the list to allow modders some freedom in paint scheme selection.  I could make some pretty kickass paint schemes for even the stock gta cars...

Matias

Quote from: Rubber on August 13, 2013, 17:38

The way its changed:

So unless it's

BUT, you can have vehicles with 3rd and 4th changeable colors. There are only 3 stock gta vehicles that have 4 colors, but if we had vehicle mods with 4 colors, we could do some pretty awesome paint schemes. CT used to have a coloring system that worked like this: /spray [prim] [sec] [3rd]. If a vehicle didnt have the 3rd color, it would just ignore that input. So, I guess my suggestion is: bring back the previous /spray command system and add 3rd and 4th colors to the list to allow modders some freedom in paint scheme selection.  I could make some pretty kickass paint schemes for even the stock gta cars...

As i told you, we will work on this at the weekend / next week as its not a high priority task to do.

Rubber

Quote from: Matias. on August 13, 2013, 18:05

The way its changed:

So unless it's

As i told you, we will work on this at the weekend / next week as its not a high priority task to do.

I know, I was just telling Dobby and anyone else who was interested because they couldn't see our xfire conversation..

Jori_Mart

Quote from: Matias. on August 13, 2013, 18:05

The way its changed:

So unless it's

wiiii :D
DominicanRepublic

nyolc8

Quote from: Matias. on August 11, 2013, 23:56

Anyways it wont be added yet till i fix a bug that makes the list get really bugged after color id 153
I just read somewhere that this 153+ colors bug fixed in 0.3x. It said the bug was that a vehicle (which uses a color from the 153+ colors) could appear in different colors for different players. It said this is fixed. Or you talking about some other bug?

Toux

I don't really care about the vehicles but the carcols should be added

DJ_Smashon

The colors can make the game so much more beautiful.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

F4LL

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on August 26, 2013, 13:25
The colors can make the game so much more beautiful.
True.

Quote from: deadmau5 on August 26, 2013, 11:14
I don't really care about the vehicles but the carcols should be added

I agree. Colors are great, but cars, we allready have enough. New colors, are just awesome. I'd love to see them IG as well.