Another custom Pete 379: red and black all the way!

Started by Rubber, August 03, 2013, 01:03

Rubber

After being away from zmodeler for so long, I wanted to make a custom truck to MY liking, not for anyone elses. I just edited an arlan truck and changed most of the components on it. It has been completely retextured with a custom red and black paint scheme with a chrome trim stripe. Im about half way done with it and ill share it when im done.

This is the truck im modelling it after:

Here are some pics of it in game. Keep in mind that it was dark. It looks a lot better in person. All images were taken with ENB off.

Things edited:
-Redid diamond plate on cab steps, made the diamonds paintable with secondary color
-Enclosed frame with a top frame cap
-Removed headlight reflector plates (the things below headlights)
-Made chrome under cab primary color
-Removed sleeper
-Added low-cut bowtie visor
-got rid of tow cable holes in bumper
-removed most of the rivets and screws on the cab to give it a "clean" look and cut down on polycount
-chromed air cleaners
-removed horns and equalized cab top lights, made cab top lights secondary color instead of chrome
-removed CB whips
-Added fuel tanks to be primary color
-added mitre cut stacks
-retextured nearly the entire truck, added custom paint scheme
-Accent stripe is actually chrome (not gray like it looks in the images)

Things to do:
-delag it (havent been able to test it on the server, so I dont know if it lags or not)
-possibly change wheels/tires
-customize a trailer to go with the truck
-make interior paintable
-change some of the lights around

Also, does anyone have a really nice artic trailer mod? I want to make a custom trailer edit to go along with the truck.

On a side note: look at the first in-game pic. I was in single player and a gang war broke out when I was trying to do my photoshoot lmao.

Polaco

Let it with me,the Trailer
I'll convert one from Haulin,custom too,which will make a nice combo with an U.S. Custom truck
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Rubber

If you convert a trailer could I edit it to go with my customized truck? That would be awesome if you would convert it. If not, ill just find one and convert it myself or get one that is already for gta

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Dr_Doom

Nice Rubber..
I'm still in the process of learning all the details of converting but I know the basics.. Hopefully I'll be able to convert on my own soon..

Polaco

Quote from: Rubber on August 03, 2013, 01:49
If you convert a trailer could I edit it to go with my customized truck? That would be awesome if you would convert it. If not, ill just find one and convert it myself or get one that is already for gta
I'll take a trailer,which the stock version could be called a "Trailer for Customs" and will customize,a light customization,ye,it will go for download,and if you want do any change,yes,you're able to.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Rubber

Quote from: Polaco on August 03, 2013, 02:46
Quote from: Rubber on August 03, 2013, 01:49
I'll take a trailer,which the stock version could be called a "Trailer for Customs" and will customize,a light customization,ye,it will go for download,and if you want do any change,yes,you're able to.

Cool thanks  :D , and you can have the truck when I'm done editing, if you would like it.

Winkle

Rubber

Quote from: Winkle on August 03, 2013, 05:28
I want too  :why:

You will get it too  ;)  I just need to finish working on this and make the trailer too. Since I dont have access to the server I will need someone to test it for lag. Let me know if anyone is interested in helping me out with that

moondog

Quote from: Rubber on August 03, 2013, 05:38

You will get it too  ;)  I just need to finish working on this and make the trailer too. Since I dont have access to the server I will need someone to test it for lag. Let me know if anyone is interested in helping me out with that

Ill do it just tell me when or pm me. :D

Rubber

Quote from: moondog on August 03, 2013, 06:20

Ill upload it once I do a few more edits then ill send you the link  :trainsguy:

moondog

Quote from: Rubber on August 03, 2013, 06:26
Quote from: moondog on August 03, 2013, 06:20

Ill upload it once I do a few more edits then ill send you the link  :trainsguy:
alright

sardarji

Supreme

Xandee

Nado

Quote from: Xandee on August 03, 2013, 16:26
:happy: :OK: :not_bad:
and the award of CT Spammer of the year goes to............ XANDE congratz
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G Oâ„¢
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Winkle

Nado

Quote from: Winkle on August 03, 2013, 17:20
Quote from: Nado on August 03, 2013, 17:01

nope.. back on topic: this Pete looks awesome, btw will you make similiar this pete irl or it will be the same? :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Xandee

lol, and this is spam???

parabens, por vc querer se a mostrar

Rubber

Quote from: Nado on August 03, 2013, 18:07
Quote from: Winkle on August 03, 2013, 17:20
Quote from: Nado on August 03, 2013, 17:01

nope.. back on topic: this Pete looks awesome, btw will you make similiar this pete irl or it will be the same? :P

Im not sure I understand you correcly. Are you wondering if I will be making a real pete custom truck? If that is what you are wondering, no I will not be making a real truck. The mod I edited is copied from the truck in the picture (with a few customizations of my own).

Nado

yep that what I meant, sorry for my broken english xD anyway Great Truck
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Rubber on August 03, 2013, 01:03
After being away from zmodeler for so long, I wanted to make a custom truck to MY liking, not for anyone elses. I just edited an arlan truck and changed most of the components on it. It has been completely retextured with a custom red and black paint scheme with a chrome trim stripe. Im about half way done with it and ill share it when im done.

This is the truck im modelling it after:

Here are some pics of it in game. Keep in mind that it was dark. It looks a lot better in person. All images were taken with ENB off.

Things edited:
-Redid diamond plate on cab steps, made the diamonds paintable with secondary color
-Enclosed frame with a top frame cap
-Removed headlight reflector plates (the things below headlights)
-Made chrome under cab primary color
-Removed sleeper
-Added low-cut bowtie visor
-got rid of tow cable holes in bumper
-removed most of the rivets and screws on the cab to give it a "clean" look and cut down on polycount
-chromed air cleaners
-removed horns and equalized cab top lights, made cab top lights secondary color instead of chrome
-removed CB whips
-Added fuel tanks to be primary color
-added mitre cut stacks
-retextured nearly the entire truck, added custom paint scheme
-Accent stripe is actually chrome (not gray like it looks in the images)

Things to do:
-delag it (havent been able to test it on the server, so I dont know if it lags or not)
-possibly change wheels/tires
-customize a trailer to go with the truck
-make interior paintable
-change some of the lights around

Also, does anyone have a really nice artic trailer mod? I want to make a custom trailer edit to go along with the truck.

On a side note: look at the first in-game pic. I was in single player and a gang war broke out when I was trying to do my photoshoot lmao.

SHUT UP & GIVE ME THE DOWNLOAD LINK !!!
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

Lol I will make it public once its done. I have no intention on keeping it for myself  :D

Ethan

reminds me of noahs stretched one, or was it that whore one..

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on August 03, 2013, 20:37
reminds me of noahs stretched one, or was it that whore one..

PRobably the whore that I customized for bangor. That had suicide doors and different paint and was stretched a lot more

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Rubber on August 03, 2013, 19:52
Lol I will make it public once its done. I have no intention on keeping it for myself  :D
no i mean that i wanan download it ! :)
anyway can i use it for Linerunner ???
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: Amine on August 04, 2013, 20:32

Thats what I mean. I will make it available for download when I am done. And yes, I think you can use it on linerunner. It is meant for petrol, but I will make it so you can use it on road train and linerun.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Rubber on August 04, 2013, 21:15
Quote from: Amine on August 04, 2013, 20:32

Thats what I mean. I will make it available for download when I am done. And yes, I think you can use it on linerunner. It is meant for petrol, but I will make it so you can use it on road train and linerun.
thanks alot :D
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

Just an update on the project: I de-lagged the truck and fixed some bugs.

Started customizing a trailer and it's almost done. I used Nado's 48' reefer great dane trailer as a base mod (link to his trailer here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,40276.0.html).

I converted it from 48 foot to a 40 foot trailer. Reefer is now an extra so it shows up sometimes, but not others. Complete resizing of the trailer and delagging. The trailer was far too big to use in GTA without having problems, so I scaled it down a bit. Complete retexturing of the trailer (not quite done), with custom paint scheme to match truck.

Here is a teaser pic, hope it makes you drool  :D (the texturing isnt quite done obviously)

sardarji

MikeMan