News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

How to add sound mod?

Started by Tuntun, July 27, 2013, 16:06

Tuntun

Hello my gta sa is in D:\GTA San Andread
And i downloaded a mod and why saat audio not founded?

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Tuntun

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Tuntun

Wizzer

Quote from: SzajmoN on July 27, 2013, 16:10
delet sytem34
34 hahahahaha... :D :D :D

@ Tuntun, don't believe this, look what happens if you delete ur System32:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: Tuntun on July 27, 2013, 16:06
Hello my gta sa is in D:\GTA San Andread
And i downloaded a mod and why saat audio not founded?
PIC
Could you upload/link the sound mod to investigate? It looks like the "cd" command didn't moved you to the san andreas folder. You are still in document and settings. Also if you want to execute a bat (saat_sfx) command, you need to be in the folder where is that bat file (saat_sfx) is, or execute it by putting the file path before it (folder\path\saat_sfx -e ....)

Ethan

to answer your question, you need alcis sound editor, (name of it is: SaatGuiFrontend and the sound mod itself unzipped in a folder
you have to set a working directory which is where the audio files are (C:\Program Files (x86)\RockStar Games\San Andreas\audio (usually)  and then you need a GTA directory, which is your root folder (where the exe is)

once the program is installed and both directories are set, you have to click under the SFX list, GENRL, double click and it will export all the sounds to a folder (usually goes where you set the working directory)
now you want to add your sound mod. open the folder that has your sound mod, and if its a good mod, it will be in a folder with the bank listed... like Bank 012, sound001.wav or something... you have to navigate to the specific bank, click the sound you are replacing, click the 'replace' button, that will open a box and you have to navigate it to the folder that has the sound you are replacing for sound001.wav or sound002.wav (some folders have as much as 31 sounds in them)
it is SO important you replace the correct sound with the right mod.. if you replace the wrong one, you could be reving an engine when walking..

I hope this helped you... and it would be strongly advised that before you replace, you export the original somewhere, (to an "original sounds" folder perhaps) so you have a backup in case something goes wrong