Redline Rush Thread iOS/Android

Started by Vinny, July 24, 2013, 18:42

Vinny

A few weeks ago I purchased a very nice game called Redline Rush. I was curious to know if anyone here has ever played/is playing ?

Here are my stats :P

Currently level 23, record over 1 million score and my car is the thunder (very similar to Lamborghini Aventador though)

This game is available on iOS and android for a very little price (0,89€ here). It's a very nice game and it even has very good graphics. I recommend to anyone who likes car chases games (for those who know EA's game "Burnout" this game is very similar)

Download iOS
Download Android

The main point of this thread is to share your record/cars/stats. :)

Oh and btw if you are on iPhone add me to Game Center: Vinny54140 I'm currently on rank 3969 out of over 400k players on iOS.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Supreme

I play CSR Racing, much better in my opinion :P I spent so much time in it

Vinny

Quote from: Supreme on July 24, 2013, 18:43
I play CSR Racing, much better in my opinion :P I spent so much time in it
Yes I had this one too its a very nice game but uninstalled it. + it's free.
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Boy

Nice to see some other person of ct playing it too!!! :D

atm only playing for coins to unlock the other 2 maps. :)
I am level 15
can we add each-other? My name: BoyB

update**
ps. do you have all 3 maps unlocked? i'm saving coins for the 750k one :D
pps. Did you do in-app purchases to get money faster? it goes so slow atm for me lol got any tips?

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Vinny

If I can suggest you one thing DON'T waste money on the other maps its useless stay on the first. Also I didn't purchase any money I'm getting money on my own :D
I can suggest you to wait for the guy to make you a special offer for a nice car i got Thunder for -20% :D and then watch for some upgrades here are mines so far:

Are you on iPhone ?

Boy

ipod touch with broken screen: LVL4
Android 4inch phone: LVL 17 now :DD

thanks that screen will help, i already upgraded the take down point thing cause i love to do that xD

ps, yeah lol that guy comes with a "special offer" every 5 races and then he still says it's special and once in a lifetime eh xD

The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Vinny

Quote from: Madeon on June 09, 1970, 03:35ps, yeah lol that guy comes with a "special offer" every 5 races and then he still says it's special and once in a lifetime eh xD
Haha yeah lol too bad I don't always have the money needed :/
He offered me the most expensive car for -50% but it was still too much :s

Vinny

For those who wonder here are some in game screens

Boy

you bought the 250k map xD
nice screens by the way, i am always too deep focusing on the road to make screens. haha

Vinny

Quote from: Madeon on July 24, 2013, 22:58
you bought the 250k map xD
nice screens by the way, i am always too deep focusing on the road to make screens. haha
It's 25k bro

Boy

Vinny

Quote from: Madeon on July 24, 2013, 23:07
anyways it's worth it?
Really not, you see when a heli is chasing you dropping mines ? You can get rid of him thanks to the tunnels. In the 25k there is no tunnels and the "+25% gems" is bullshit in my opinion.

Boy

Quote from: Vinny on July 24, 2013, 23:19
Quote from: Madeon on July 24, 2013, 23:07
anyways it's worth it?
Really not, you see when a heli is chasing you dropping mines ? You can get rid of him thanks to the tunnels. In the 25k there is no tunnels and the "+25% gems" is bullshit in my opinion.
ah okay :P
I'll test the 75k one since i would love to drive more outside the city area :D

Boy

!@#$%^&*()_

Every time when i start the game it gives me the crash error..
I don't know what the problem is since i didn't change anything.

Pharrel you have an idea how to fix this? don't wanna lose my cars and stats xD

Supreme

Quote from: Madeon on July 25, 2013, 22:21
!@#$%^&*()_

Every time when i start the game it gives me the crash error..
I don't know what the problem is since i didn't change anything.

Pharrel you have an idea how to fix this? don't wanna lose my cars and stats xD

Does it save your progress online? If yes you could clear cache or something