News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New PC Upgrades

Started by Rockey, July 02, 2013, 16:18

Dr_dog

I like to hear my machine that  it is on. If it makes noise, it works and works normally not that the fans are not working and then your cooking your PC inside out. Currently my fans are spinning at 2000-4000RPM.. Thats not bad yet.. My firewall's 4 fans are spinning at 11,500RPM
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rockey

Quote from: Dr_dog on July 03, 2013, 09:33
I like to hear my machine that  it is on. If it makes noise, it works and works normally not that the fans are not working and then your cooking your PC inside out. Currently my fans are spinning at 2000-4000RPM.. Thats not bad yet.. My firewall's 4 fans are spinning at 11,500RPM

My cpu underload is at less than 20-30degres so even if the fans go slowers its not going todo any harm to the cpu, the rest of the case is bringing and removing enough air to cool everything else while on a low speed setting on the fan controller

Rockey

Quote from: Rockey on July 03, 2013, 12:48
Quote from: Dr_dog on July 03, 2013, 09:33

My cpu underload is at less than 20-30degres so even if the fans go slowers its not going todo any harm to the cpu, the rest of the case is bringing and removing enough air to cool everything else while on a low speed setting on the fan controller

Also after playing with the corsair link software, ive got the fans on quiet mode so now even on BF3 on ultra at 80+ fps the fans only run around 1300rpm, but the cpu only reaches 30-40degres which is plenty cool enough.. So infact the stock fans are okay, its just how you set them up.

The new fans are preasure optimised which will help pull more air away from the radiator but also due to the rubber mounts and extra care on silent performance they will run quieter too