Carshow Event from the club RoyalMail.

Started by Email4o :P, June 23, 2013, 14:13

Email4o :P

Carshow.
WHEN? Tommorow 6/24/2013 13:00 gmt +2 Bulgaria,Athens
WHERE? Verdant meadows bone conty-Tierra robata old airport.
Car limit 2!
To join everyone will have to pay 15k and the winner will get all the money they will be money for the second winner.!!!

Supreme

You know almost no one will pay? You come to carshows to win, not to pay.

Rockey

Quote from: Supreme on June 23, 2013, 15:17
You know almost no one will pay? You come to carshows to win, not to pay.

Yeah, people only want to win money not give it away.. You'll get people there, just hardly anyone will donate to the car show  :-\

I do like that before time and players donate me 50k-30k....
So why it don't will happen again?

Rockey

Quote from: Email4o :P on June 23, 2013, 16:02
I do like that before time and players donate me 50k-30k....
So why it don't will happen again?

50k-30k for a car show, you'll get a noobie with a server owned car show up for that money, its not worth anyones time to be at a car show for 30k  :biggrin:

I mean players pay me so much to join and i just asked from them 10-20k and crazy players pay me 50k 30k to make the money for the winner more.

ANd i don't mean the winner get 50k or 30k it was 280k for the winner.

Rockey

Quote from: Email4o :P on June 23, 2013, 16:09
I mean players pay me so much to join and i just asked from them 10-20k and crazy players pay me 50k 30k to make the money for the winner more.

ANd i don't mean the winner get 50k or 30k it was 280k for the winner.

Well its up to you but i know as i hosted car shows ALOT in the past, i gave away near to 20m (i think) in total before i deleted my club.. Big prizes are what makes the shows good and make people join

1st place 140k 2nd place 69k 3rd place 39k

A lot of players have fun there but they was players who can't lose and start kiling me with vehicles  :biggrin:

Lock!