Need Help in Creating Mods !

Started by MeTaLiXx, June 18, 2013, 16:41

MeTaLiXx

I Love Simple Edits mods so i try to start learning how to mod with Zmodeler .
for now : i know Just how to import Car File & How to Delet Car Objects & Export it :/
I need  your help to show me how :
1st : Move Car Objects Place & modify car Body !
2nd : how  to add New objects for the Car !
NOTE : USING Zmodeler 2.2.1
&dont post Tutorials (i get enough from those Shit) just show me the Buttons Names
Ty.
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

I'll try to explain all the buttons and controls needed through the following images.

First: Main toolbar
This toolbar has the buttons shown in the image below, with descriptions of each button and more information after the image.

Create new file: Obviously, creates new file (if you open ZMod, it automatically starts a new file).
Open existing file: Opens a previously-saved ZMod file (see "Save" below).
Save: Saves the file. Format is saved as a ".z3d scene" file. When clicking this button, it saves all textures, models, views, and other setups used in the file.
Exit: Closes ZModeler.
Import model: Imports 3D model files. You can choose from model types for various games. GTA SA uses the .DFF format model.
Export model: Exports your model when you are done. This is the model (.DFF file) that you then load into your GTA3.IMG file. Be careful to select the correct properties when exporting.
Materials editor: Opens the editing menu which allows you to change material properties (such as transparency, reflections, textures, and color).
Texture browser: Brings up the list of textures currently in the model. From here you can add or remove textures.
Undo: Undoes the previous action.
Undo list: A list of the previous actions in consecutive order.
Redo: Redoes an action that was undone.

I will post like the on all the other toolbars and menus, but I need to know if this is what you wanted because it took me about an hour just for this one toolbar. Also, I might just make a separate how-to post in the GTA SA mods section instead of posting here.

MeTaLiXx

ty Rubber :) You Got a Cookie as a Reward :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Rubber on June 18, 2013, 17:49
I will post like the on all the other toolbars and menus, but I need to know if this is what you wanted because it took me about an hour just for this one toolbar. Also, I might just make a separate how-to post in the GTA SA mods section instead of posting here.
thats really help but i need to know more about modifin / moving / & creating New Car objects (Car body ; Bumpers ; Lights ; Bass ; Wheels ... etc) ? got it ? :o
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

Materials editor: Opens the editing menu which allows you to change material properties (such as transparency, reflections, textures, and color).
i am talking about this Exactly ! (Materials editor)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: Amine on June 18, 2013, 18:50
thats really help but i need to know more about modifin / moving / & creating New Car objects (Car body ; Bumpers ; Lights ; Bass ; Wheels ... etc) ? got it ? :o

To do this though, I will need to explain a lot of other things. If you are willing to wait a little bit, I think I can help you out. I will make a separate topic in the GTA SAMP mods section, as it is more fitting there.

Quote from: Amine on June 18, 2013, 18:51
i am talking about this Exactly ! (Materials editor)

I will get to this eventually, but the materials editor is pretty complex and is hard to explain through text.

Rubber

For anyone interested, this tutorial will be continued here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39181.0.html

It will be updated when I get free time.