Bought a new house at Ridgecrest, Milestone County and it crashes outside

Started by Munchies, June 15, 2013, 17:54

Munchies

I bought house, 1470 Ridgecrest and when I bought it Kingie told me that there was a road bug (which is why he most likely sold it).

Anyhow I was wondering if what ever causes the Op exception codes for me could be resolved? I google'd the problem and somebody mentioned to go to Documents> GTA San Andreas and delete the gta.sa.set which didn't solve anything.

My friend who I got into Convoy Trucking called jebus182 bought a house before the server kept getting ddos'ed and his game crashes every time he leaves his house.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post and I hope someone can help :)
Quote from: Matheus on December 13, 2012, 11:39
[whoareyou] Welcome back [/whoareyou]

Toux

It's a server bug. It will probably be fixed in the next update

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,35573.0.html

TheShetlandSheepdog

If its a server problem,you can ask an admin if you get refund if you sell your house if you want.

Matias

That bug been here for about 5 months, and you just noticed?
Deleting anything from your PC will not help as its a server side objects error.
By the way i think Konali said he fixed it already, but it will not be updated till mick decides to.

Munchies

Only noticed when I bought the house, I never went down that road before. I went past it and never had any problems.
Quote from: Matheus on December 13, 2012, 11:39
[whoareyou] Welcome back [/whoareyou]

TheSandman

Its a server issue, anyone who goes in that street crashes. Nothing can be done until the map is fixed/updated (i believe it has been fixed.)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Benny

Konali is working on it, i don't know if he fixed it already or not
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL