News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Gta V leaked map

Started by Lindsey, June 13, 2013, 19:46

Lindsey

Download it, it might get taken down.

If you look bottom left, there is defo more to the map than we can see :)
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Terrorista310

that pic is 1 year old

nice try

QQ
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 13, 2013, 19:48
that pic is 1 year old

nice try

QQ
this post was from 17th november 2011
Here is a picture of me estimating the size of the GTA V map by using the airport runway from GTA IV as a template to guess how big the GTA V map is. Here is the result:

this from 3rd june 2013

Rainbow

It is going to be an amazing game :D

I got the collectors edition, but I hope they can keep the modders out for at least until I get bored of it :P

Supreme

It looks good, but it's indeed old. :P

Shake

I can't recognize anything. Seems it has a few cities , but not many like I was hoping ...

Ethan

someone should compare SA and that one.. I want this badly but a. I dont have a PS3 nor an Xbox360. and b. if/when this comes out on PC I dont think my computer would be able to play it, (even on low minimum specs)

Konali

well i didnt saw that picture before so thanks linds for sharing:) looks great:)
Im gonna buy GTAV  BF4 and FIFA 14 so i will hardly have any time for CT when all of them come out lol:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Nate

Quote from: Konali on June 13, 2013, 23:07
Im gonna buy GTAV  BF4 and FIFA 14

+1

Also ethan if you look at release dates for the gta series, it's always come out on console first unfortunately, but it will make it's way to PC at some point. I just saw something this week of a winter 2014 release and that some austrailian gaming website had a preorder for it or something. I've been tracking this game since it was announced in late 2011, so waiting for almost 2 years now is quite... agonizing.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Matias

Quote from: Konali on June 13, 2013, 23:07
Im gonna buy GTAV  BF4 and FIFA 14 so i will hardly have any time for CT when all of them come out lol:D

Me also, i wont have free time for CT because of BF4 :P

Ethan

I went to the store today and checked out the specs for BF3 and I barely meet the minimum on my PC for the PC version

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on June 14, 2013, 03:50
I went to the store today and checked out the specs for BF3 and I barely meet the minimum on my PC for the PC version

Thats why you gotta save some money and buy the PS4, it doesnt need a requirement, just buy the game and play it. Atleast its much more cheaper to get a PS4 first to play BF4 than a gaming PC without gaming hardware.

Ethan

but then I would be wasting my money since I would just be buying the PS4 just for this game... anyways, back on topic

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 14, 2013, 03:56
but then I would be wasting my money since I would just be buying the PS4 just for this game... anyways, back on topic

But then the PS4 will be there for any new games that you want that your PC cannot run :D

Quote from: Ethan on June 13, 2013, 20:34
someone should compare SA and that one.. I want this badly but a. I dont have a PS3 nor an Xbox360. and b. if/when this comes out on PC I dont think my computer would be able to play it, (even on low minimum specs)

Me and a friend looked at it earlier on, and compared it to a map of SA now (Los Santos) it looks like the airport has been shifted to the LS beach, and i can't see grove ST :(
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dr_dog

You can see they used raw template of LS from San Andreas to that. You can see some similarities (mulholland highway intersection)

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS