[RELEASE] Police Pack (part1) by nyolc8 [UPDATED 2013.11.29]

Started by nyolc8, June 03, 2013, 09:50

nyolc8

2013.11.29.: Updated, fixed crash when using txd files. Thanks for Abeceda for reporting(and testing) the bug.

Download updated pack

Updated again, fixed a bug: now the LS and SF police car antenna/aerial positioned correctly when using imvehft. if you don1t use imvehft, then you don't need this update.

Download: Redownload the updated pack

Updated, repacked the whole pack, now if you use the modified exe file, then you need to use dff files from the "only_dff_version" folder. If you don't use texture hacked exe, then you need to use the dff files from the root folder, and then use the desired txds from one folder (with dirt or without dirt).

Update! I changed rims texture slightly (not blank anymore) on copcarsf and copcarlv, you can re-download the whole pack, or if you have the pack, you can download only the updated cars:
Download only the updated cars

Redownload the updated pack

Hi!
So it's time to release my police pack (part1)  :D
These are the original cars from SA, they just modified, so they have almost the same poligon numbers as they had before.

PICS without ENB:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/jTRGA[/imgur]

PICS with ENB:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/8pzXH[/imgur]

To get chrome and shine in SAMP, you have two options:
- First option: Use THIS mod for the game (then you need to replace only the dff files from the "only_dff_version" folder)
- Second option: Replace the dff files from the root folder, and the txd files too from the pack (if you want dirt too, then replace them with the dirt version txds)

Download Policepack (part1) repacked

Supreme

Thanks for releasing, I will test them later today :)

sardarji

Spekter

Blitz_FR

The best Cop Car mod ! Awesome job thanks ... Cookie for you :D

NyxScooty

Quote from: samgt13 on June 03, 2013, 11:13

mine is better! "(
My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!

nyolc8

Quote from: KareK on June 03, 2013, 11:14

mine is better! "(
You said, those mods are made by someone else... how they would be "yours"? Also a mercedes, skoda, etc. police cars in US cities? No thanks for me... ;)
(I'm not attacking you, just don't understand why it's yours :D)

And thanks all  :)

NyxScooty

Quote from: nyolc8 on June 03, 2013, 11:54
Quote from: KareK on June 03, 2013, 11:14

mine is better! "(
You said, those mods are made by someone else... how they would be "yours"? Also a mercedes, skoda, etc. police cars in US cities? No thanks for me... ;)
(I'm not attacking you, just don't understand why it's yours :D)

And thanks all  :)

But you're not cute,Like i am <3
Me es cute you es poor :P

Nah joke..  nice mods.
My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!

Schizzo

U are awesome guy ! grat great mods !

Blitz_FR

Since i've add your pack in my game i've freeze in CT, I've StreamMemoryFix in my game ... sorry but i must remove your pack :s

RastaPanda

nyolc8

Quote from: samgt13 on June 03, 2013, 14:43
Since i've add your pack in my game i've freeze in CT, I've StreamMemoryFix in my game ... sorry but i must remove your pack :s
Do you using any custom dirt or shine texture mod? Or some light texture mod? (it freezes only in CT, or in SAMP? Is the problem present in single player and in MTA too?)

Blitz_FR

I've use Txd of your car pack with reflection and only test on CT, probably because i haven't reflection mod ... I will see later :)

nyolc8

samgt13: What happens if you only replace the dffs?
Is anyone else replaced txd files yet?

Dr_Doom

Thanks for the Pack . I noticed you have been working hard on them, for that I issue you a Cookie
: )