News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Sweet drifting edit

Started by TheSandman, May 29, 2013, 14:51

TheSandman

Just an edit a guy in Launceston, Tasmania made, with a sweet Toyota Corolla Ke70. Worth watching :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Winkle

That nab use s0beit and install handling xD
well he got some nice drifting and epic car.

Vinny

Damn i thought it was another shity samp edit ... This is one is nice !
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Dobby

Quote from: Winkle on May 29, 2013, 15:54
That nab use s0beit and install handling xD
well he got some nice drifting and epic car.

:o I'm not a nab D:

Sandman, where did you find my 1337 drift video :o

JK its not me :(
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Couldn't you set the resolution of the player a little bit smaller so it actually fits correctly at the forum? All i see is half screen of the video and i am not able to click on it to watch on the original webpage.

Vinny

Quote from: Matias. on May 29, 2013, 17:09
Couldn't you set the resolution of the player a little bit smaller so it actually fits correctly at the forum? All i see is half screen of the video and i am not able to click on it to watch on the original webpage.
It doesn't fit for you ... You must have a screen resolution lower than 1280x720.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151609637358959
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Matias

Quote from: Vinny on May 29, 2013, 17:16
It doesn't fit for you ... You must have a screen resolution lower than 1280x720.

I know, i am using 1024x768, cba to set it to 720 just to watch a video as my screen is a 4:3 one and it will have black vars at the top. Thats why i told him to atleast put the link so i can watch it at the original webpage and not at an embed video player with a resolution he sets by himself.

TheSandman

Quote from: Matias. on May 29, 2013, 17:18
Quote from: Vinny on May 29, 2013, 17:16

I know, i am using 1024x768, cba to set it to 720 just to watch a video as my screen is a 4:3 one and it will have black vars at the top. Thats why i told him to atleast put the link so i can watch it at the original webpage and not at an embed video player with a resolution he sets by himself.
I didnt set it, its the code that Facebook gave me. Pharell gave you the code though.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Supreme

I saw this on FB  :D epic  :D

TheShetlandSheepdog

Shake

That is some sexy shit!

Weasel

Davicin.

Very nice video  :) :)  :OK:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

sardarji

Rockey

My new car can do that...

Citroen C2 Furio  8)