Cop: Fines & overweight control

Started by ngula, May 29, 2013, 11:31

ngula

Hi, in my career as a police officer it happened to me to stop the trucks that had collected fines, some of them could be overweight and although I, at that time, wasn't interested to check if them were or not overload, the trucker was asked to stop for a overweight control even though I just wanted to fine him. Said that, I've been on the other side of the fence, I was stopped and checked by a police officer to collect the fines even though he didn't want to check that I was overloaded... I want to suggest you to set (maybe) a different key or command to control overload, in way to decrease the loss of time for truck drivers and policemen.

Dobby

The cops dont check if you're overloaded? Last time i checked that's not doing a job.

-1. It's a 15 second thing.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Toux

Spekter

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on May 29, 2013, 12:13
The cops dont check if you're overloaded? Last time i checked that's not doing a job.

In that case, all cops that are not using police vehicles aren't doing their job.

On topic: I see what you are talking about, but i just don't think it would be worth the effort.
I'm neutral on this.

Supreme

Vado19

NO because you're doing it wrong...

to stop somebody for weight control pull up behind them

to FINE somebody pull up BESIDE them....why in your extensive career as a cop have you not noticed this yet ??

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Twido

Quote from: Vado19 on May 29, 2013, 16:45

to FINE somebody pull up BESIDE them....why in your extensive career as a cop have you not noticed this yet ??

I'm neutral to this.
Btw vado, its not everywhere like that, for example here in belgium if they gonna fine you they pull infront of you. to weight trucks they go beside them and flash the lights

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

sardarji

TheShetlandSheepdog

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Twido on May 29, 2013, 17:07

I'm neutral to this.
Btw vado, its not everywhere like that, for example here in belgium if they gonna fine you they pull infront of you. to weight trucks they go beside them and flash the lights
He was talking about how the system works in game.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

ngula

With this lag if I'm Beside them (after submission keys was pushed) it check the truck... I know what I've said! Extensive career??? Who said that???... Take it easy, this is only a suggestion...

[IT]Vercingetorige

Quote from: ngula on May 30, 2013, 13:40

With this lag if I'm Beside them (after submission keys was pushed) it check the truck... I know what I've said! Extensive career??? Who said that???... Take it easy, this is only a suggestion...

really with this lag to arrest a thief in sf i had to cut his way in LV while he is still in SF!!! so aeverything is possible, the idea is nice!
+1