Romero achievement

Started by lem0n, May 27, 2013, 13:22

lem0n

I propose Sexton Achievement with Romero.
On this achievement you have to take the man from home, and we go to the cemetery in different locations. You  can do cemeteries on islands
I like lamas :D

Dobby

I guess you didnt read here

Quote from: Mick88
• ANY new type of mission - I am aware of all types of vehicles and possible classes for missions but they will added only on my own initiative.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

nyolc8

The idea is good, but it's not fitting in the "trucking" theme. (maybe this is the reason why we can't suggest mission types)

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on November 26, 2010, 06:27• ANY new type of mission - I am aware of all types of vehicles and possible classes for missions but they will added only on my own initiative.

NO