This still gives me the chills each time I see it

Started by Supreme, May 14, 2013, 10:50

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Even though I am Chelsea fan, this video is full of emotions and alot plastic fans. Anyway, about the guys, celebrating at home ? Rly?
When Chelsea won the UEFA Champions league, me with my friends woke up the whole villeage LOL

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Supreme

Quote from: brane on May 14, 2013, 11:03
Even though I am Chelsea fan, this video is full of emotions and alot plastic fans. Anyway, about the guys, celebrating at home ? Rly?
When Chelsea won the UEFA Champions league, me with my friends woke up the whole villeage LOL

Haha :P What do you mean with plastic fans xD

And that old man, supporting his club for 75 years #RESPECT

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Supreme on May 14, 2013, 11:22

Didn't say that everyone are plastic fans. But outside there, even in my near friends, there are new Man City glory hunters who are their supporters since 1 year ago. I dislike that kind of being fan.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Supreme

Quote from: brane on May 14, 2013, 21:16
Quote from: Supreme on May 14, 2013, 11:22

Didn't say that everyone are plastic fans. But outside there, even in my near friends, there are new Man City glory hunters who are their supporters since 1 year ago. I dislike that kind of being fan.

How stupid lol, I am already a fan for 5 years, and when Dzeko came to City I was so happy  :D

Konali

You are right supreme:) eventhough i prefer man united in the premier league. this gave me the chills to:)
That old man, so great :) i love this vid:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Supreme, you do not understand my point. From my personal experience I know that out there (In my near) are a lot plastic fans for Man City. Since they became rich and won the PL title. I didn't say that you're one :D Much more of the fans are not plastic, but there are some plastic which I hate. They do not understand nothing about football but keep talking like they are experts.

@Konali, I am die hard chelsea fan... You disappointed me when you said you are MAN U fan.. :D

Lindsey

Man UTD don't win in this fashion, neither do they celebrate it like this.

As a Villa fan, it was awesome to see someone other than Man UTD who buy linesman and officials to get off-side goals win it.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Lindsey on May 15, 2013, 18:12
Man UTD don't win in this fashion, neither do they celebrate it like this.

As a Villa fan, it was awesome to see someone other than Man UTD who buy linesman and officials to get off-side goals win it.
Manchester United buying referees? Nah never... Haters keep hating

[spoiler][/spoiler]