Become police from a higher score

Started by Alexander, April 24, 2013, 11:30

Alexander

we are all going mad when a "respected trucker" police officer is blocking/ramming for fines or without any reason. 100 score it's not enough for them to learn basic rules of the server and get confortable with it..they are all used with dm-ing servers or others. My cousin managed to do 100truckloads in 3-4 days without staying all day in front of the computer,he also managed to take te police test without my help or other's...and now he is a cop..and he is doing exactly what most of newbie police officers do (ramming/blocking). Even they had the test passed they still have no ideea of what being a cop means and they are asking on chat questions like: "what's sub-mission key?/which is the sub-mission key"
http://i.imgur.com/4Y1rfZo.png
report?
maybe you will say: just report him.Report it's not always an option,sometimes i'm doing justice for my own ( i ramm the bastard who ramms me) and i think that i'm not the only one. I think that maybe if they are going to become cops from higher score maybe they will change their oppinion about it and they will realise that this is a not dm-ing server.

sardarji

Suggested many times  and rejected :)

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)