Boredom + Minecraft = Bad Combination

Started by Matias, April 23, 2013, 05:10

Matias

We were playing minecraft and i made a special sign for hobo :P
I made the sign, waited till night and told hobo to get on the house roof and turn on the switch and this is what he saw xD

I had a video of it but sadly it got corrupted. I will get a video of the huge circuit behind this :P
Also hobo did his own elevator with pistons (epic one) but i forgot to get a video of it :(  i will get a video of it tomorrow :P

TheSandman

I did the same thing with runway lights :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rainbow

I use to play minecraft (cracked) with Hax and a few others, but than the server got abandoned.. Then a few months ago I bought Minecraft and since than only launched it once since I have no one to play with :/

Dr_dog

Quote from: Rainbow on April 23, 2013, 05:31
I use to play minecraft (cracked) with Hax and a few others, but than the server got abandoned.. Then a few months ago I bought Minecraft and since than only launched it once since I have no one to play with :/
Its not 'Abandoned' it is still running FTB DW20 5.0.1 and you know that im a cheapass and wont spend money on hosting so i do it on my own with my own hardware.

Wait.. are TS, you matias and hobo and such playing in some server?
I havent played vanilla since beta 1.6.6
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TheSandman

I wasnt playing it with them, i hvent played it in awhile, i just played SP when the server was down ages ago, and i made a runway with switchable lights.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Matias

Quote from: Dr_dog on April 23, 2013, 06:00
Wait.. are TS, you matias and hobo and such playing in some server?
I havent played vanilla since beta 1.6.6

TS is not but Hobo and i are playing together :D

Dobby

:o could i join you both? PM the IP to me :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:03

its a random vanilla server i made for fun, it has only 2 slots otherwise it would lag alot. If hobo is not online and im alone i will tell you to join :)

Hobo

Quote from: Matias. on April 23, 2013, 16:15

its a random vanilla server i made for fun, it has only 2 slots otherwise it would lag alot. If hobo is not online and im alone i will tell you to join :)
It lags even with just me online lol

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: The Hobo on April 23, 2013, 16:15

:lol: that happened to me when i tried to homehost. My internet is awful :(
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

lol yes :P
it lags even with 2 guys online, cant wonder how it would be with 3 guys on it lol

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:17

:lol: that happened to me when i tried to homehost. My internet is awful :(

Its not internet issue, i have about 2mbps upload. Thats plenty enough to host atleast 2 slot one. The problem is that the processor gets overflooded with process and the server starts to lag :P

Dobby

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:44
What processor do you have? :o

Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with HyperThreading :D (the last serie of Pentium 4)

Dobby

Quote from: Matias. on April 23, 2013, 16:48
Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:44
What processor do you have? :o

Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with HyperThreading :D (the last serie of Pentium 4)

It's better than mine :o 1.6ghz dual core -_-