i dont like the way i been treated in fourm

Started by Viper, April 22, 2013, 02:56

Viper

I don't like how i been treated in fourm getting abused,laughed at.
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Vinny

And as I can see you keep digging your whole ... Don't you understand that no one cares about your all your music topics and such useless posts ? I am the only one that tells you the truth and now you here crying ...
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Supra

It has to be said, you do make alot of senseless topics.. Things that just nointerests us..

Like a random MW3 video, a house you build at work IRL.. A topic with only a picture of a croatian beer? and a whole topic for a picture of your sisters boyfriends car? I mean, if it was yours, alright.. but your sisters boyfriend? thats not even closely  related..

Benny

You don't have to post stuff about your private life cause nobody cares about it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Viper

But when someone else make a topic it okay isnt it.

ITS FUCKIng BULLSHIT
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Vinny

Quote from: Viper. on April 22, 2013, 09:14
now it like me and terrorista are hated
Don't put terrorista in the bag, i like him. Your posts are useless and thats all, terrorista has nothing to do
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Supreme

I have nothing against you  :P but a little less topics would be okay  ;)

Dobby

Does it really affect you all if he makes loads of topics? No. Give the guy a break.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Quote from: Dobby on April 22, 2013, 11:50
Does it really affect you all if he makes loads of topics? No. Give the guy a break.

ÁMEN
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

you dont like how youve been treated but yet you decide to make it an off topic thread rather than a complaints thread :fuck-logic:

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on April 22, 2013, 16:27
you dont like how youve been treated but yet you decide to make it an off topic thread rather than a complaints thread :fuck-logic:

actually ethan, off topic anyone can reply, if he posted in probs and compl only staff could, making this kind of topic useless.

Google

If you don't like a topic , get out of it , he can do as manny topics as he wants on "Off Topic" as much as they aren't considered "spamming" . Some guys will probably find them interesting even if you don't.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Google on April 22, 2013, 16:30
If you don't like a topic , get out of it , he can do as manny topics as he wants on "Off Topic" as much as they aren't considered "spamming" . Some guys will probably find them interesting even if you don't.

ÁMEN

Vinny, calm the fuck down dude.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Google on April 22, 2013, 16:30
This
Also, he is not always showing crap in his topics. Vinny if you are not interested in the point of Viper's topic ignore it. And everyone else, it's not that hard just to keep scrolling instead of clicking.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Vinny