News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

MTA Mapping !

Started by GeneralLee, April 08, 2013, 20:25

GeneralLee

If I want to edit a map,can I make that with a friend?? I want to map a island with a friend can we start a serever and map togheter??

Someone said that I need to open my ports :| But I don't know how ...

Ethan

google.com
MTA forums
SAMP forums
wikia-MTA.com (something like that)

its all in the searching, and yes you can host a MTA mapping server, you just need to do the research on how

Twido

its really easy to create a mapping server.. but don't know if you can portforward
Portforwarding happens in the router. So ehm, regular routers has 192.168.1.1 , i can be wrong tough.. and there you should find something about port forwarding. You really can't find videos about it because everyone has diffrent routers. But you have to port forward the port 22003 & 22005 , the 003 is for connection from people and 005 is for to make the download available, this means if you join a mta server you've to download the map.. it isn't like samp, it just download once and ur done. After your done, you should make yourself an admin in your server , this happens somewhere in ur server document settings. Should be in a .txt file. After you are admin & portforwarded, you need to go ingame and login as admin. MTA knows the admin account so simply /login Agresiv password would be enough. After you are loggin in as admin open the console by F8 and type in stop play and after that; Start editor, this info is just basic. i don't know if you would understand this, but kinda hard for me to explain how exactly to portforward since i don't know how ur router is

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]