Discrimination against my dodo and staff insulting

Started by Terrorista310, March 29, 2013, 21:30

Terrorista310

Well, i said once, stop the discrimination against my dodo, allot of players laugh about it, but this is pure truth, it happens every day, even today just watch these pics:

The first kick i got i was flying next to dobby on a normal height, passed fort carson over the staff both of us:

After the kick i said why got kicked and witch rule i broke, and since no1 said anything i said i'm going to report to get there an answer, but got answered with insults of a angry staff member:

After some time, flying with dobby, i saw i was on low fuel and i needed to fuel asap, so i landed on desert airport but got kicked again, looks like i cant land anymore in a airport to fuel:

After that i rejoined to say, this time i'm going to report you, i landed in a airport and you kicked me for that, i got answered with more insults and a threat of perm ban for using /a:

I made this topic in off topic because here i want to see what every1 will say about this discrimination on dodos and pilots on this server, i'm not reporting no1 because reporting dont bring anything like always, and i know the staff who did this, but not gonna say who, because he know's well.

This is what i think how staff react when they see a dodo flying low or landed in grass/dirt:

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Hobo

Maybe you should stop doing shit like this?

You are the only person that shows who you are to everyone else. If you constantly do what is shown in the video above, staff will constantly spec you to make sure you aren't breaking rules or hurting other players. This is basic psychology. You are a known divebomber and therefore you are watched more closely than others who fly their planes correctly. This is also true for other players who are known for breaking other rules.
The more times you break a rule, the harder you get punished for it. It's very simple.

I tried to be your friend, I was nice to you, then you raged at me for doing my moderator work and I guess you hate me again? That's cool.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Not advertising but... there is a server for pilots, maybe you should try it  :herpderp:

Ethan

Quote from: SzajmoN on March 29, 2013, 22:49
Not advertising but... there is a server for pilots, maybe you should try it  :herpderp:

He'd probably get banned on there for trying to fly a dodo

TheSandman

Stop doing stupid shit in it and we are harass you.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Deputy

Quote from: Ethan on March 30, 2013, 00:32
Quote from: SzajmoN on March 29, 2013, 22:49

He'd probably get banned on there for trying to fly a dodo
Fucking hilarious Ethan :P

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Lindsey

Quote from: The_Hobo on March 29, 2013, 22:05
Maybe you should stop doing shit like this?

You are the only person that shows who you are to everyone else. If you constantly do what is shown in the video above, staff will constantly spec you to make sure you aren't breaking rules or hurting other players. This is basic psychology. You are a known divebomber and therefore you are watched more closely than others who fly their planes correctly. This is also true for other players who are known for breaking other rules.
The more times you break a rule, the harder you get punished for it. It's very simple.

I tried to be your friend, I was nice to you, then you raged at me for doing my moderator work and I guess you hate me again? That's cool.

What you're posted and what he has posted are two different things Hobo.

Terror, post this in the problems and complaints board or send a message to admins that only administrator forum users can read, that'll be mick, konali, sandman, ethan.

Either way, the last kick was unacceptable and the threats to ban for talking on /a are a bit extreme.

Did you have fines / were you wanted? If so, he's obviously an angry cop that can't catch you, and has the power to kick when he gets pissed off.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 29, 2013, 21:30
After some time, flying with dobby, i saw i was on low fuel and i needed to fuel asap, so i landed on desert airport but got kicked again, looks like i cant land anymore in a airport to fuel:

I'd just brought my Dodo at the time, and we were flying around. Im sorry but if you're not allowed to stop at the abandonded airstrip for fuel. Why can you buy planes from there?
Quote from: Lindsey on March 31, 2013, 09:46
Terror, post this in the problems and complaints board or send a message to admins that only administrator forum users can read, that'll be mick, konali, sandman, ethan.

Either way, the last kick was unacceptable and the threats to ban for talking on /a are a bit extreme.

Did you have fines / were you wanted? If so, he's obviously an angry cop that can't catch you, and has the power to kick when he gets pissed off.

The admin that was in the area at one point, was Vado, Because terror said "Lets divebomb vado!" As you can see. Either terror's decided to fly up and screenshot after kick, or someone's got a bit violent with /kick. But like Hobo said
Quote from: The_Hobo
You are a known divebomber and therefore you are watched more closely than others who fly their planes correctly. This is also true for other players who are known for breaking other rules.

didnt bother reading it? short story..

Terror. Don't divebomb, or even threaten to. Whoever it was via /a : Chill dude :)

Staff: Behave :P as much as you want to ban him, where's the reason :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Quote from: Lindsey on March 31, 2013, 09:46

I wasnt fined or wanted, no need to report or annything because the staff who did this knows and he is nice again with me, everybody have bad days, i clearly saw that, and if i report nothing will happen, like always.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.